Is halo moving to Florida? Or have a warehouse out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I have ordered many times from halo, and each time my package come from new Jersey.

But today i checked my package in transit and scanning and tracking shows it originating from gainsville,fl. Heading through Jacksonville.
I've never seen this before
Do they have a separate warehouse out there? Out did they move locations?

And i know you can't always go by the usps website, but even opposite ends on the same coast can't be a mistake

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
they prolly did it just to mock AngiBe....they're in Florida all teh time now, she's not.

they are all out to get you!!!

Ya and NOT nice!!!!! I wanna move to FLORIDA!!!!!! Mayb I can run the warehouse and sneak bottles of VOODOO and throw away all the bottles of Kringle's. Sounds like a fantastic plan!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Ya and NOT nice!!!!! I wanna move to TEXAS to be closer to Wheezal!!!!!! Mayb I can run the warehouse and sneak bottles of Kringle's Curse and throw away all the bottles of Voodoo so Wheezal will finally accept me! Sounds like a fantastic plan!

hrmmm, i haf to admit..as far as plans go...i've heard worse....

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I live in Florida and placed an order over the weekend. I'm still waiting on my package. It's still breing received at the NJ post office. It would be nice if they did move to Florida, I wouldn't have to wait so long for my stuff.

Hhmmmm. And if you see anyplace in Florida in your tracking info (possibly AFTER you even receive the package cuz USPS is so efficient..NOT :facepalm:) it would be "normal" cuz you live there. I wonder if anyone else that lives like Midwest/west, sees a stop thru Florida in their tracking system?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I wonder if they have new staff as well...I ordered my usual Kringle's Curse and got Torque56 instead :censored:

Ok..that's nuts. Halo is usually extremely good with shipping. Hope this is an odd, rare occurrence.

i wonder if wheezal will have anything to say aboot that

Or maybe Wheez intercepted the package, took out the Kringle's and snuck in Torque and re shipped. He's sneaky like that.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I wonder if they have new staff as well...I ordered my usual Kringle's Curse and got Torque56 instead :censored:

i wonder if wheezal will have anything to say aboot that

Or maybe Wheez intercepted the package, took out the Kringle's and snuck in Torque and re shipped. He's sneaky like that.

*gasp*

call teh FBI! call Interpol! call teh Carabinieri! Lord knows if i so much as sneeze while i'm trying to rob babies of their pudding, there's a million police around...whar arre they when there's a national crisis!!!

Kringle's snatched! Replaced with Torque (still delishus)! what's next?!? Lime jello fights in the streets?!? Anarchy reigns! AngiBe no longer bumpin! Teh President needs to call a state of emergency! FEMA needs to stock pile sand bags, cuz they appear to be used for any big event from what i can tell.

Woe to all teh Kringle's lovers! WOE i say!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
*gasp*

call teh FBI! call Interpol! call teh Carabinieri! Lord knows if i so much as sneeze while i'm trying to rob babies of their pudding, there's a million police around...whar arre they when there's a national crisis!!!

Kringle's snatched! Replaced with Torque (still delishus)! what's next?!? Lime jello fights in the streets?!? Anarchy reigns! AngiBe no longer bumpin! Teh President needs to call a state of emergency! FEMA needs to stock pile sand bags, cuz they appear to be used for any big event from what i can tell.

Woe to all teh Kringle's lovers! WOE i say!

I guess my previous prediction was true after all......Halo discontinued Kringle's due to lack of sales so they are randomly just throwing in other joozs until it's fully announced

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;););););):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I guess my previous prediction was true after all......Halo discontinued Kringle's due to lack of sales so they are randomly just throwing in other joozs until it's fully announced

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;););););):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LIES! it's rather simple really now that i think about it...and smell it...lick it....slap it...rub it down....

it's obviously a consortium of evil new world order bidness men and government types under mind-control by the slave-masters of Sirius. slowly infiltrating their way into our society to make us prime for their invasion fleet only mere light-years away. as they destabilize political arenas and weaken our military's responsiveness with their evil agenda. slowly sowing seeds of discontent to overthrow world governments, change theocratic hierarchies to influence the masses, replace ketchup with catsup, add more mayo to recipes, force home-owners to own more cats, all leading to the day the entire civilization buckles under the weight of their oppressive rule!

it starts with Kringle's, it ends with world-dominiation.

i mean, it's really pretty obvious now that spent all of 30 seconds thinking aboot it....and now i'm thinking of hot dogs. mmmm, hot dogs...they are delishus.

ligyron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
Lake Worth, FL
I live in Gainesville.

If I could find that warehouse I'd get a job there or failing that - flat out rob the place.

Actually they could pay me in product or pay me in such not to rob them.

Kringle's curse was ok if you like peppermint menthol - which I don't really but the sub zero they sent me in their sample pack was horrible. It was like you were inhaling Vick's Vapo Rub in a deep freeze locker.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I live in Gainesville.

If I could find that warehouse I'd get a job there or failing that - flat out rob the place.

Actually they could pay me in product or pay me in such not to rob them.

Kringle's curse was ok if you like peppermint menthol - which I don't really but the sub zero they sent me in their sample pack was horrible. It was like you were inhaling Vick's Vapo Rub in a deep freeze locker.

halo's menthols have a huge following. I'm just not a menthol or a PEPPERMINT (ewwwwwwwww only crazy people like this) fan. I actually love spearmint tho but like a gum kind. If that makes sense

gauged4go0d

Jul 16, 2014
florida
I placed another order, over this past weekend. Yesterday, it finally got underway. The initial shipping point was Gainesville. Honestly, I had much faster service when getting product from NJ, when I first started ordering from them. Since the beginning, shipping times have been taking longer and longer. Didn't think it should take a full week to deliver from Gainesville to Clearwater. Oh well, I did just find out that we have two local shops that carry their liquid. I wonder if it would be more cost effective to get it locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread