Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
My friends have been vaping some ice flavors like lemon ice and other like that. They give the feeling of just brushing your teeth or a new piece if gum. Do you have any flavors like this? If not, I would like to see some.

We do have a few menthol infused flavors...see cool watermelon or Irish Peach. Thanks for your feedback.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
I'll be ordering again from NF in the next couple weeks, and have room for another 28 new flavors. Please let us know which new flavors you would like to see. :toast:

Hi John,
I requested the NF flavors below back in January. Any chance they'll be in soon? :)

Banana Foster
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cinnamon
Chocolate Malt
Malt

Thanks much!!!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi John,
I requested the NF flavors below back in January. Any chance they'll be in soon? :)

Banana Foster
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cinnamon
Chocolate Malt
Malt

Thanks much!!!!

Yes, I have the following on the way:

Banana Foster
Blueberry Cheesecake
Super Hot Cinnamon

Hopefully 2-3 weeks before they get here, NF always takes forever, worse than ordering from China!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks for the quick response! :)

Sad to see there is no malt or chocolate malt. Those are two that myself and some other DIYers are really interested in. Did you decide not to carry them?

To be perfectly honest I forgot about them when I ordered. I tried to find your post and just went off of memory. I will get them on my next purchase from NF though for sure.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Yes, I have the following on the way:

Banana Foster
Blueberry Cheesecake
Super Hot Cinnamon

Hopefully 2-3 weeks before they get here, NF always takes forever, worse than ordering from China!!
glare.gif
Banana Foster is really good.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Not really products, but two things I'd benefit from seeing on your website:

* instructions for how to use the drip tips and dripping atomizers, for the complete drippin' idiot. If I understood how it worked, I'd try 'em.

* for each e-liquid, a star or something if it's unsafe for plastic tanks.

I LOVE your website and products! You have the XL LR cartos I use, the great mini-ego batts, all those Capella's flavors, great selection of premixed flavors, super price on DIY stuff, and AWESOME sales. If I ever get into mods, I'll know where to go. Now if you had a flavor similar to Halo's Belgian Cocoa, I would *never* have to shop anywhere else.

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hi Brewtus!

I've had success with all the Nature's Flavors I've bought from HDV :) and love that your list keeps expanding! So, I'm just wondering if you plan on getting any of these others (I typed an alphabetical list, and hoping I didn't type one that you already have lol!)

Almond Cream......Almond Vanilla......Banana......Black Cherry......Boysenberry.....Brandy.....Brown Sugar.....Chocolate Cheesecake
Cookies and Cream.....Cotton Candy......Date......Fig........Fresh Baked Bread........Hazelnut......HoneyRoasted.......Japanese Plum
Lemon Meringue.......Mandarine Orange.......Maple.......Milk Chocolate......Mint.......Pistachio......Praline........Rhubarb......Root Beer
Rum Raisin......Spiced Apple.......Strawberry........Waffle.......Wild Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread