Status
Not open for further replies.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I have a Pila and a Xtar VP2 charger. They are both excellent chargers and should be more than capable of meeting your vaping needs.

I believe that the recommended battery for this particular mod is the Efest Purple 18650 35A battery.

its always good to have at least 1 extra battery on hand.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I believe that the recommended battery for this particular mod is the Efest Purple 18650 35A battery.
:danger: There are problems with some of the purple EFest batteries. The battery you listed is mislabeled. It is only 20A continuous.

This link is from Baditude (our resident battery/safety expert): Purple Efest Batteries not as Advertised

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
:danger: There are problems with some of the purple EFest batteries. The battery you listed is mislabeled. It is only 20A continuous.

This link is from Baditude (our resident battery/safety expert): Purple Efest Batteries not as Advertised

That is the recommended battery. As usual, buyer beware and purchase from a reputable dealer.

roosterado

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
willmar MN
I have a Seigeli 20 watt [with a 26650 tube from VariTube. I use mnke IMR 26650 3400mah for that.And a Seigeli 30 watt . aesthetics is subjecttive just like E-Liquid Flavors. I have been using thesr batteries for the 30watt and for my Mechs-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4nj91as9k. I never build below .5 ohm and try to keep builds for my regulated devices about 1 ohm. or higher . Not a Cloud Chaser or super sub ohm builder obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread