First Impression With Ahlusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I gotta say, with the interesting names they have their description of the juices are spot on. I purchased from them 4 bottles and I gotta say I was incredibly pleased. Speed delivery was pretty good too since I gotten them within two business days. However, only peeve I have about their site is their prices. None the less, I love it. I have finished every bottle as of today right down to the last drip. The only bottle I despised and was grossed out was none other than the Shanghai Berry. The vapor taste was flat out perfect as well of its smell. As mentioned, only the Shanghai sample was the only one that stands out as a bad tasting juice.

Honey Blues

Best accurately described as rich honey with blue berry notes. The blue berry isn't tarty but more sweet of blue berry's outer layer. It's a comfortable all day vape and delicious. The smell is also really eye catching as well. It's a smooth vape, and for a smooth vape I requested them to add a hint of mint (breeze selection) which came out perfect.

Sweet: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Throat Hit: 3/5
Taste: 5/5

Chai Latte

Not your typical over the mill chai. It's best accurately described as a Chai Latte from star bucks. Hint of cloves, cinnamon, and other chai ingredients. A mixture of sweet, spice, and just right for an all day Tea-vape. It's truly a refreshing (not dry) tasting tea that I can definitely dig all day.

Sweet: 4/5
Throat hit: 4/5

Meloncide

By far an impressive combination. I requested them to add mint (breeze) to give it a slight cooling taste. It's perfect. Melon, tarty citrus of lime, and a slight cool mint breeze exhale finish. This grew onto me as an all day vape as well. Neither smooth or heavy, hits just right.

Sweet: 3/5
Throat hit: 3/5

Son of a Peach!

I was quite impressed with this one. It's the right amount of fruit, creamy, and signature slight breeze of mint. It all goes in hand and hand and this one was quite possibly the quickest bottle out of the rest I finished the most. It's a perfect all day vape that tantalizes the taste buds and wakes your sense of taste out of the blue. Highly recommendable for any first timer out there. It's incredibly smooth and delicious in creamy texture.

Sweet: 5/5
Throat hit: 4/5

Shanghai Berry

Monstrously terrible. It's a deep earth based flavor, leafy, and with a slight hint of Raspberry-tea finish. I'd give this a chance with a HUGE shot of sweetness added to it because it's very earth-like flavor to it, may not be for you. The smell in itself is soil like as well. I couldn't bear vaping this at all but ended up tossing it in the trash.

Recommendable? Yes. First time order choices: Blue Berry, Son of a peach!, Lemon Creme.
Budget wise: $20 per 30ml Bottle
Coupons: No, only after purchase and they can be redeemed.

Last edited:

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
My first impression of my first rather large order wasn't a good one at all, that said I've been having a lot of trouble with any flavors other than NT and some major vape tongue going on. SO I decided to give them all another good steep.

I know taste is subjective but I've read so many good reviews it doesn't hurt to set them aside and revisit later.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
My first impression of my first rather large order wasn't a good one at all, that said I've been having a lot of trouble with any flavors other than NT and some major vape tongue going on. SO I decided to give them all another good steep.

I know taste is subjective but I've read so many good reviews it doesn't hurt to set them aside and revisit later.

Same. NT is at the top and believe it or not, I've gotten a lot of bang for the buck out of Seduce Juice. And one of the four I ordered from Goodlife "Melon Boba" is quite good. The others were eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread