Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Wah.
The "Basic Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a dead link, and "More Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a removed video.
I'm a few bottles in, and wondering if I need to "flush" my atty...I recall people talking about just sticking their REO under the faucet...and I'm wondering why - cuz mine's still squeeky clean except for a little juice in the cup I could just wipe off...

Is there another thread on cleaning a REO - or a couple tips on what and when?

EDIT - Found what I needed on Rob's "REO's not performing well?" thread.
:)
Still may want to get rid of the Maintenance link...

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinowitz

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Wah.
The "Basic Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a dead link, and "More Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a removed video.
I'm a few bottles in, and wondering if I need to "flush" my atty...I recall people talking about just sticking their REO under the faucet...and I'm wondering why - cuz mine's still squeeky clean except for a little juice in the cup I could just wipe off...

Is there another thread on cleaning a REO - or a couple tips on what and when?

EDIT - Found what I needed on Rob's "REO's not performing well?" thread.
:)
Still may want to get rid of the Maintenance link...

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the broken link. And removed the 2nd video link.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Stupid question I know :facepalm:, but is there a direct link to the Reo Grand Classifieds only?
Just got verified, and want to look. Ummm, don't care about other devices. If it's not Reo related... don't wanna read it or see it. ;)

Within the ECF classifieds? No. But it's easy to narrow that down by just using the Search Forum option once you are there. Three little letters are all you need to search on: Reo

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
There is not a classifieds section for REO's only. There is a sticky swap thread here in the REO section that some use from time to time.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rt-v-please-read-1st-post-before-posting.html
Thanks MH. I don't have anything to Swap though. Or at least not anything Reo users would want.

Within the ECF classifieds? No. But it's easy to narrow that down by just using the Search Forum option once you are there. There little letters are all you need to search on: Reo
Will give that a try Rick. Thanks.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Hey Ed, just a quick thought, I have the classies link bookmarked and check them once or twice a day just to see if any REO related items are listed. Great idea though from Rick to just do a thread search though...
Thanks. I did a search to "Reo Grand Classifieds". It brought up the pages. When I logged out, and later... back on -- it didn't show anything. I had to repeat the action.

Wish there was a simple click that took you to an area specifically created for Reo Grand Classifieds. :2cool:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thanks. I did a search to "Reo Grand Classifieds". It brought up the pages. When I logged out, and later... back on -- it didn't show anything. I had to repeat the action.

Wish there was a simple click that took you to an area specifically created for Reo Grand Classifieds. :2cool:

Not sure what you dood?

If you just go here every time: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sale-trade/

And then do the Search Forum drop box on the right. Put in "Reo", use the default options is fine, hit search - Boom!

Don't use the general search function further up on the page in the blue bar. Go to the classifieds forum first, and then use the Search Forum function in the drop box on the far right in the light blue bar.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The hours once the site opened they didn't but seem to work now. My personal links I save like this one (which I have about 35) https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contacts.html don't.
Aaaahhh....

Well, I'll admit I'm terribly homesick for the old forum. I haven't even figured out how to figure out what is missing (of mine) yet. I keep trying to just roll with it. The older I get the more resistant to change I become, and I know this, so I'm trying to just go with the flow for now. Like I said, I'm homesick. Nothing feels the same, and nothing feels quite right. This place used to be my comfort zone. It's where I hung out. Now it just doesn't feel that comfortable. BUT.....I think we'll all get used to it sooner or later.

So far the only good thing I've noticed since the site came back up is that somehow it brought davelog back. How did that happen???? :blink:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Aaaahhh....

Well, I'll admit I'm terribly homesick for the old forum. I haven't even figured out how to figure out what is missing (of mine) yet. I keep trying to just roll with it. The older I get the more resistant to change I become, and I know this, so I'm trying to just go with the flow for now. Like I said, I'm homesick. Nothing feels the same, and nothing feels quite right. This place used to be my comfort zone. It's where I hung out. Now it just doesn't feel that comfortable. BUT.....I think we'll all get used to it sooner or later.

So far the only good thing I've noticed since the site came back up is that somehow it brought davelog back. How did that happen???? :blink:

I also resist change, especially when I see no personal need or benefit from it. In time maybe the change will prove itself out, get more "comfortable"... but it has a long ways to go to win me over. So I am finding other things to do with my endless free hours right now, not spending near as much time on ECF as I did. In fact only a small fraction of it, and I'm not bothering with any other ECF forums except this one. The sharp drop off of activity on this forum was expected... in part why it no longer feels like home. I have seen it before on many other interest specific lists/forums since I first started running the Internet in the very early 90's, some that never came back to their former glory. So apparently lots of folks resist change when they were happy enough with how things were. Whats good for the goose is not always perceived as whats good for the gander. But when you're just a gander in the house of a goose...
:pop:

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
I also resist change, especially when I see no personal need or benefit from it. In time maybe the change will prove itself out, get more "comfortable"... but it has a long ways to go to win me over. So I am finding other things to do with my endless free hours right now, not spending near as much time on ECF as I did. In fact only a small fraction of it, and I'm not bothering with any other ECF forums except this one. The sharp drop off of activity on this forum was expected... in part why it no longer feels like home. I have seen it before on many other interest specific lists/forums since I first started running the Internet in the very early 90's, some that never came back to their former glory. So apparently lots of folks resist change when they were happy enough with how things were. Whats good for the goose is not always perceived as whats good for the gander. But when you're just a gander in the house of a goose...
:pop:
I couldn't agree with you more! Spot on with my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread