How long does a bottle of E Juice last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersjm

Mar 17, 2009
I am totally new to this, I haven’t eve received my first E cig in the mail and I already ordered a second along with a bunch of spare parts and e juice.
(Thanks to all the members on this forum I am hooked and didn’t eve take my first puff)

I already ordered two 30ML bottles from TW and my question is. How long does a 30 ML bottle of juice last?
I know it depends on how much I use it each day, I usually smoke a pack to a pack and a half per day.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
For me, that is about right--heavy no nic vaporer--Sun

Wow Sun, did you start out on no nic or did you move down to it? What about throat hits? I hear you don't get any off zero. I don't get the difference between the VG and PG stuff and I bought a bottle of stuff called Wilton's Glycerine in the cake decorating dept of a craft store. Is that VG or PG? Do you know?

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Wow Sun, did you start out on no nic or did you move down to it? What about throat hits? I hear you don't get any off zero. I don't get the difference between the VG and PG stuff and I bought a bottle of stuff called Wilton's Glycerine in the cake decorating dept of a craft store. Is that VG or PG? Do you know?

Luckey--When you use no nicotine--you tend to vape way more. I wanted to get rid of the nicotine all together but not give up the vaping experience. The stuff you bought is VG and it is a little difficult to get a really good throat hit but not impossible---just have to play with the mix. PG is readily avalable also if you do not want to use VG. You need a strong flavoring like Lorann as well--I go though about 1 and a half 30 ml bottles a week---better then being hooked on nicotine---Sun

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Thanks for all the feedback, I guess the two 30 ml bottles that I have on order is more then enough to start me off. Now I am starting to think that I should not have ordered the 36 mg version.

Please be VERY careful with your use of the 36 mg to start.

Regardless of how heavy you smoked, it's not really that smart of an idea to start out with the strongest dosage on the market. You never really know how your body will deal with it.

When you first start, it's really not a bad idea to pick up a strong dosage, and a very low dosage OR just shoot for the middle 11-18mg. This is just to see how you feel.

If you buy the high and the low, you can mix them and tinker with the strength to fit your needs.

I just started buying 16mg from the start. Luckily, I think I hit my nic need right on the button. I only had one day of headache.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'm averaging about 2.5 mls a day. If you account for squeezing excess out of old carts, a 30ml bottle will last me 2wks. I think hardware also plays a factor. I use less juice smoking my pen all the time vs smoking my pilot. The pen cart may hold more, but it doesn't use it as efficiently. The pilot is a juice hog. Also with my pen there is rarely any liquid lost to overfilling or liquid in mouth. HTH

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Thanks for all the feedback, I guess the two 30 ml bottles that I have on order is more then enough to start me off. Now I am starting to think that I should not have ordered the 36 mg version.

You can also "cut" it down with VG or PG - see the DIY liquids section of the forum for recipies and suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread