Vapealicious order delays and no costumer service !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webb

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
East Coast
Ordered juices about 12 days ago sent 2 email in the past 7 days and no replays at all.My last order with them.If you want to avoid headaches DON'T order from Vapealicious.

Come on they can't give an update ? Would take 2 minutes.

gladiator-thumbsdown.jpg

I wish I'd have read this weeks ago. I used to order from Any a long time back when they first started their business, but then I started mixing my own stuff. I recently decided I was done with that and went back to Vapealicious. It's been 22 days since I placed my order. I managed to get an email from them by putting in a negative review on their website. They claimed in the email that it was their second attempt to contact me in regards to my order, but there's no way it was unless they emailed the wrong person the first time. I was told my order would be mixed on Friday. It's Wednesday now and still no shipping information. I'm starting to believe the whole business is nothing but a scam now. If I don't have any juice in hand by the end of the week, I'm disputing the charge and reporting them to the company that handles their credit card payments. This is ridiculous.

I wish I'd have read this weeks ago. I used to order from Any a long time back when they first started their business, but then I started mixing my own stuff. I recently decided I was done with that and went back to Vapealicious. It's been 22 days since I placed my order. I managed to get an email from them by putting in a negative review on their website. They claimed in the email that it was their second attempt to contact me in regards to my order, but there's no way it was unless they emailed the wrong person the first time. I was told my order would be mixed on Friday. It's Wednesday now and still no shipping information. I'm starting to believe the whole business is nothing but a scam now. If I don't have any juice in hand by the end of the week, I'm disputing the charge and reporting them to the company that handles their credit card payments. This is ridiculous.

Have you still not received your order? I ordered from them over a month ago & twice they've sent me tracking info but it never shows movement on the tracking number. Totally over them, I placed an order for a 10ml bottle just because of all the negative reviews kind of trying to sample their customer service along with their e-juice lol I didn't want to place a huge order and be stuck with no juice which pretty much would've happened. They keep basically blaming it on the mail service crazy thing is I actually live in California too so over a month for a 10ml bottle of e-juice is kind of bananas. It definitely is ridiculous & they need to be stopped until they get this shipping thing in order it's pretty sad how they have this whole mess with missing orders yet they're still taking orders and sending out coupon codes/having sales on their site. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread