The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
*Edit by Rhapsodies Fire* For those of you reading this for the first time, this thread is no longer the sales & information thread for REOsMods. If you are looking for a chit chat spot, you have found it. But if you're looking for specific information regarding the REOs and sales dates, you will want to go to our new sub-forum --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/ There is a ton of user collected information about the various mods and accessories commonly used with the REOs.
You can use the Search Forum function or use this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html thread to find specific information you are looking for, or post a new thread with your questions. Or just join in the conversation at the back end of this thread! We welcome you :)

Hey folks I have my sight up and running and my bottom fed mods are for sale.I am letting the first ten mods go for $128.00.
The mod I have for sale is called The Reo
It has a six ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 18650 battery.
The Button on the front is used to force ejuice into your Atomizer
The reo uses 306/801-901-and 510 Atomizers..
You just push the button when you need more juice simple
The REO has a Six month warranty for defective parts and labor excluding,Batteries, Atomizers or damage by misuse

REOS Custom Mods

Picture019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Those units look lovely. Wish I didn't hate the box form factor so much because the price seems very reasonable for such a nice looking mod. Even if it was shaped more like a bar of Dove soap would be enough of a difference from that box shape to entice me to get one.

Have you considered making something more rounded in shape?

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Those units look lovely. Wish I didn't hate the box form factor so much because the price seems very reasonable for such a nice looking mod. Even if it was shaped more like a bar of Dove soap would be enough of a difference from that box shape to entice me to get one.

Have you considered making something more rounded in shape?
I have a couple new models in the works.I should have a smaller economy model for sale in another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread