New Flavor!! NEW Grape Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I dont see the 'old' grape frost on there? I see a New Grape Frost and a Jolly Grape. When a 'new' rendition of a flavor appears, it is usually a slight variation (better) then the old variation. I know the Cherry flavors went thru a couple of renditions due to the flavor suppliers changing THEIR formulas and Vermillion shoots for consistency of flavors between batches. So, the New Grape Frost is just a 'better than' the old one.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I dont see the 'old' grape frost on there? I see a New Grape Frost and a Jolly Grape. When a 'new' rendition of a flavor appears, it is usually a slight variation (better) then the old variation. I know the Cherry flavors went thru a couple of renditions due to the flavor suppliers changing THEIR formulas and Vermillion shoots for consistency of flavors between batches. So, the New Grape Frost is just a 'better than' the old one.

Well they changed the site since I last visited it a while ago....mid summer ish and they had both Grape Frost and New Grape Frost listed at the same time. They changed it so there is no more confusion, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread