Vape Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Ladies and Gentlemen (and the rest of you riff-raff!) ....I give you......

THE vape LAMP!

vape lamp 2.jpg
vape lamp 3.jpg
vape lamp 1.jpg

Only $15 at your local Home Depot!

Kashief

Mar 30, 2014
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Lol that's hilariously understandable. When my lady and I are out and I see something I could repurpose as something dealing with vaping
she just says "-sigh- I love my husband..." For instance, I have an old poker chips and cards zipper case... it is now my EDC in the backpack vape case.

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
View attachment 369372
Actually had one for about 2 years now. Saw this thread today and I thought it was genius. Here's my new setup.
I have a red one like this, just never used the caddy. May have to re-arrange its positioning so I can use the caddy! Thanks for the inspiration OP!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I have a lime green one (neeners to RCJ1) that I picked up several years ago at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was a closeout for like six bucks. The base rotates for easy access to the compartments and it even has a 2 prong AC plug built into the base for plugging in chargers. With back to school here and now this is the time of year you can find similar at a lot of places. Target too.

D91ICE

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I have a lime green one (neeners to RCJ1) that I picked up several years ago at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was a closeout for like six bucks. The base rotates for easy access to the compartments and it even has a 2 prong AC plug built into the base for plugging in chargers. With back to school here and now this is the time of year you can find similar at a lot of places. Target too.
I found the same thing at Walmart around $10. Love my lamp.

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread