Has anyone gotten any smileomizers from the "new batch"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

madglee

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I have had about 30 in the last 20 days and they are all defective. Tried blue, black, and brown. None work correctly. They clog and get really hot, and then become unusable by the second or third fill. I would love to see who is using them for months. Doesn't matter which liquid I use, which nicotine content, etc. Tried all the variables.

Coughinail

Sep 30, 2009
V4L sent us a bunch of new ones recently, with a couple bottles of juice to boot. Of the few we've gone through so far one lasted almost two weeks and the other for two days before it burnt. The ones we're on currently are doing fine so far, i generally get a couple of weeks out of a good one but I ride them hard till they drop. I did start keeping a log of my smileo usage and collecting burnt carts so i can label them and send em back so the company can get a better idea of what is happening.

Coughinail

Sep 30, 2009
tonight i realized after my latest cart burnt (less than 2 days this time i think) that we're still working on the last few old smileos, at this rate we'll be done with them in a few days, i'll update when i get some time on the new batch. it's pretty disappointing that these things are awesome when they work yet so expensive and quality is hit or miss. i got a way higher average use time per cart back in the vaporking days.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    My most recent batch which I am only on my 2nd one but have had no problems so far. I bought blue btw. Last time I bought green and magenta. My last batch before this one I had one that had a burnt taste upon first use so threw it out. I buy 10 at a time.

Please keep us updated as to how well they are working, now. I haven't bought any in a few months cuz of all the problems.

bigjr

ECF Veteran
    Apr 6, 2009
    Illinois
    Ive been using the smilinizers for the whole time had some alot of issues awhile back but none as of late. All mine have been lasting for a week, ok I could probably go longer but after a week I just like the taste and the draw of a new one. So in the trash it goes and fill up a new one so far knock on wood its been all good.

April1p

ECF Veteran
    Dec 9, 2009
    Florida
    Honestly I've about reached the end of the line with the Smilomizers. They are too expensive for all the defective ones I come across. I just opened a new one and it's not working. It tastes burnt. The liquid is not being fed through it like it should. Last week I had one that within one day heated up to 'burning my hand point' and then died. Have no idea how to put this into words, but if you guys have had these problems you know what I mean, lol.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Well, I've just written to customer support about them too. I had hoped my most recent batch would be better but I'm getting a failure rate of approximately 1 out of 3 but probably closer to 1 in 2. That sort of failure rate is not acceptable. I'll be interested to see their response.

When they work, I find I get about 3-4 weeks use: I have 3 of each flavour going in rotation, so that's 6 Smileos at a time. In the end I usually replace them when I feel that the flavour isn't as fresh as it should be rather than them failing.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
    Jun 3, 2014
    New Jersey
    Honestly I've about reached the end of the line with the Smilomizers. They are too expensive for all the defective ones I come across. I just opened a new one and it's not working. It tastes burnt. The liquid is not being fed through it like it should. Last week I had one that within one day heated up to 'burning my hand point' and then died. Have no idea how to put this into words, but if you guys have had these problems you know what I mean, lol.

I just stumbled on this thread. I've never used any V4L gear but after reading through these posts why would anyone in their right mind bother with this crap?There's so much better gear out there and way too much competition for there to be production flaws like this. Waste of money. I say move on and give your busioness to someone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread