3dom 3dom 3dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinJazzy

May 31, 2010
Georgia
Hello all, names VapinJazzy.

I've been vaping for about a week now on my Puresmokers Ace, but I'm switching to a 3DOM. I'm too worried about the Polyester problem in the Cartomizers and I like the customizeability with 3 piece designs. I ordered some CASH liquid from puresmokers also, I know they're pretty legit.

Question here is that I see no reviews for 3DOM. No video reviews also. As soon as I get my starter pack I will make a video. They offer the cheapest price I have ever found and I know other people will want to try them out, but there are no reviews to strengthen their judgement.

The only review on here so far goes into no detail about the quality of the battery/atomizer/cartridge.

Has anyone used these to a point where they can describe the parts and quality instead of just saying "these are good" or "ive tried these".

Thanks,
VapinJazzy

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
They offer the cheapest price I have ever found and I know other people will want to try them out, but there are no reviews to strengthen their judgement.

Actually, they look to be on the expensive side. You can buy quality starter kits much cheaper than that.

If I were you, I would ask the vaping community for recommendations of suppliers. They can point you to reputable places with more realistic prices.

VapinJazzy

May 31, 2010
Georgia
I guess I don't "get it". Why would you pay $26 for a disposable set that will last a few days? For $39 you can get chargers, carts, batts, etc. and be good for months.

It's easy for me to miss something.

its one battery, one usb charger, 5 cartons, an atty, and a holder. Im going to buy a rechargeable pcc from them so ill end up spending $36 for the whole thing. plus i already have e liquid to refill them.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
and the $36 is after taxes and shipping, if someone sells a whole kit for $39 after taxes and shipping I'll buy from them.

Even better (IMO) : Hello-Disposable

2 mega batteries, 2 510 atties, 4 cartridges and a charger. $20.00

I personally have been using one of these for a month and a half.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I highly recommend the 510 Mega Kit as a starter kit for ppl... its affordable,, considering the quality of the product, affordable isnt the best word for it....

i bought mine from Madvapes.com

510 Mega Kit with no Box

and a slightly cheaper version featuring "automatic" battery style....

510 Manual Battery Kit with Blue LED

My personal experience with e-cigs this far... being cheap is a disaster.. and being cheap while trying to get off analogs is NOT the way to go... dont frustrate yourself with an inferior product just because its a bit lighter on the wallet... your likely to not to "take" to vaping if you get frustrated with it early...

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
What I think everyone is saying but not saying is, if you find no one on the forums knows of them or has ever heard of them, I would be concerned as to why that is. They may be perfectly fine but, there are so many known makes, models and styles that will likely serve you better and for approximately the same price.
Any company can claim anything they want, but why spend the money on an unknown and the very real possibility you may have to spend the same amount or more again if these fail to do the job.
Of course the decision is obviously yours to make. I'm merely speaking from my own experience and my sometimes poor decisions. I am sure we all just want to see you get a good deal on something that will serve you well.

VapinJazzy

May 31, 2010
Georgia
Just curious. How did you manage to find an e cig that nobody else has ever heard of?

I have skills and in no way did I go to google and type in "cheapest e cigarette"... no... definitely didn't do it. THEY TELL YOU LIES!:laugh:

But in the last review I actually found someone said it was basically a BLUcig clone.

I smoked a BLUcig as the first ecig I ever tried and it was the most horrible experience of my life. The flavor tasted like @$$ and I didn't know anything about ecigs.

Btw, what is the best way to drip with an atty that you can see the big foil coil thing sticking out that goes inside the cartridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread