lung health benefits of vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
I seriously doubt you will find any real evidence to support this. vaping can't extract the tar in your lungs, and it's more likely to dry them out than help shift it. A hot shower, real steam - that 'might' help.

I wish it would, lol. I wouldn't mind lessening the 16+ years I'll have to wait until most of the damage is undone.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
I havent smoked an analog in 5 days now, since i got my PV, when i wake up in the morning my lungs have been hurting so bad. Taking a few puffs off my e cig makes me cough.. terribly, and again lung pain. This is the reason i decided to stop smoking analogs, and im hoping this lung pain and cough clears up and isnt also caused from the e cig.

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
I havent smoked an analog in 5 days now, since i got my PV, when i wake up in the morning my lungs have been hurting so bad. Taking a few puffs off my e cig makes me cough.. terribly, and again lung pain. This is the reason i decided to stop smoking analogs, and im hoping this lung pain and cough clears up and isnt also caused from the e cig.

I experienced mild pain and a very tight chest for one week, when I switched. If you are in any doubt, consult a healthcare professional!

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
Im pretty sure its just from smoking analogs, this is a normal every morning thing for me from smoking so much.. im just hoping it goes away... no new symptoms from e cigs.. so far the e cigs are satisfying my cravings.

I believe my issues were down to the switch, it's quite a change. If chest pains continue, you should definitely consult a professional.

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
I don't know about anyone else, but for the first time in over 30 years, I have not had a case of bronchitis since I have been vaping. I have been vaping now for over a year. It may just be a coincidence but I feel the pg has helped me with this. Just my .02!

PG has viricidal properties, so there is very real chance that it is helping. That said, the lack of cigarette smoke is probably playing a large part (assuming you smoked).

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
Yes! I smoked 2 packs a day for over 40 years!! And I had bronchitis at least once, sometimes 3 times a year for over 30 years. My smokers cough, which was non stop is gone! I truly believe the pg has helped me a lot!

I used to get bronchitis every time I caught a cold; the things we smokers put ourselves through. I haven't had a cold since I started vaping, so I'm sort of looking forward to seeing if I get it again when I do - as mental as that sounds.

Carlosg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2010
Orange park FL
100vapor.com
Im pretty sure its just from smoking analogs, this is a normal every morning thing for me from smoking so much.. im just hoping it goes away... no new symptoms from e cigs.. so far the e cigs are satisfying my cravings.
It happened to me for trying to drag a e-cig like it was a nalog and specting that instantaneus hit, i wuld inhale lika a dragon, and caused chest pains, they all gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread