Products, Contacts, Pricing, Payment & Shipping Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Hello everyone,

I know there has been some confusion recently about what products we offer, what the prices are, how to pay, and what the shipping rates are. That's what this thread is for!
Please note that our website is not yet up and running, but we're working hard on it, and expect it to be up soon!! We do not have pictures yet, but you will be able to see them as soon as the website is up.

For all inquiries, please contact Chris (me) at vapor4life@gmail.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping:

USA: Shipping is now $6.95 to anywhere in the USA on standard orders, bulk orders may be higher depending on mass and weight.

Canada: Shipping to Canada is $13.95, may be higher for bulk orders depending on mass and weight.

Everywhere else: Please contact vapor4life@gmail.com and we will check on it for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orders:

To pay for your order, please send price + shipping via Paypal to bichonf@aol.com, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE A NOTE IN PAYPAL WITH YOUR PAYMENT DETAILING YOUR ORDER!

This is only temporary until we get the website up and running ;)

Products
:

Vapor King - our flagship product for all disposable atomizer/ cartridge (LoongTotem v9 style) lovers! Disposable atomizer and cart means no dripping, no topping off, no liquids, no hassle. You get a fresh new atomizer with every cart!

Starter kit comes with 2 full sized batteries which last anywhere from 5 to 12 hours each, depending upon how heavily it is used, 5 hours being almost constant use, 12 hours being about 15 puffs (1 analog) per hour. Battery colors are available in silver, black, or 1 silver and 1 black (white coming soon as well).

Kit also includes USB charger, AC charger with USB connector and 7 cartridges. Additional cartridges $12.50 per 5 pack.

Limited time promotion of
$69.50 ending soon!

Vapor Viper - This is David Yang's EM 901 starter kit for all you 901 fans out there! This gorgeous 901 is the same length as a standard DSE 901, but sports a longer battery and shorter atomizer for extended battery life, yet is still compatibe with DSE 901 parts!

Starter kit comes with 2 full sized batteries in polished chome or midnight/ metallic blue, or mix and match them in one chrome and one blue. These are truly the most beautiful 901's you've ever seen!

Kit also includes 2 atomizers, AC charger and 10 refillable cartridges. Additional cartridges $5.00 per 5 pack.

Limited time promotion of $49.25 ending soon!

Vapor Viper Ultimate
- Our ultimate David Yang EM 901 kit - same as above, except with 3 batteries, 2 atomizers, USB passthru, AC charger, 20 cartridges and free 20 ml bottle of liquid!

$79.25
($105.00 Value!)

Lady Pipe
- Our popular RS-888 Lady Pipe in black comes with 2 batteries, 1 atomizer, AC charger and 5 cartridges. This is a truly fantastic piece with great vapor! Takes 801 cartridges.

$68.00

Vapor Master - Beautiful David Yang DSE 801 pen style which comes with 2 batteries (black) with blue LED light. This thing vapes like a champ!

Kit also includes 1 atomizer, AC charger and 10 cartridges. Additional cartridges $5.00 per 5 pack.

Limited time promotion of $41.50 ending soon!

Last edited:

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Do you offer Overnight Shipping?

Not at this time, but we're working on it :cool:

Alright, glad to see the info up. Just sent in an order for 2 Viper Kings. Looking forward to receiving them.

Paul

Edit: Whoops, I called them Viper Kings. I meant Vapor Kings. I think I made the same mistake in my message on paypal, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean. :)

I knew what ya meant ;) Your order was shipped today!

(Lady Pipe - Our popular RS-888 Lady Pipe in black comes with 2 batteries, 1 atomizer, AC charger and 5 cartridges. This is a truly fantastic piece with great vapor! Takes 901 cartridges.)
Do you mean 801 cartridges? or am i mistaken?

You're not mistaken, I did mean 801 carts, thanks for the correction :)

Awsome thanks for the Descriptions chris.. :)

NP Rock :D

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Thanks for the fast work, Chris. Now it's all in the hands of the P.O. (oh-ohh just kidding). You must have your hands full with fulfilling orders while Steve's gone and at the same time working on a web site.

Yeah it's been pretty crazy, went to Chicago for 2 days (7 hour drive one way), came home with all the inventory, had to set everything up and start sorting through it, counting stock, answering emails, processing and shipping orders... it's been crazy :D

Within the past 48 hours, between forum PM's and emails, I've got over 200 messages. I hope I sufficiently responded to everyone so far, I know I'm backed up on a few emails from today but I think I got everyone from the 17th, 18th and most of today. If anyone sent an email before about noon today and didn't get a reply back, I apologize - trying to get caught up! ;)

- Def

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Just remember what Tony Montana said in Scarface "Dont get High on your own Supply" LOL. J/K Sounds like you got it under control :thumbs:

Thanks for keeping us up to date cant wait to try my Vapor king will be my first flavor ecig :p

OH almost forgot what are the flavor/strength options for the carts and for the juice?

Last edited:

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Just remember what Tony Montana said in Scarface "Dont get High on your own Supply" LOL. J/K Sounds like you got it under control :thumbs:

Thanks for keeping us up to date cant wait to try my Vapor king will be my first flavor ecig :p

OH almost forgot what are the flavor/strength options for the carts and for the juice?

I'm working on compiling the list of flavors and strengths of carts and liquids (we literally have a TON of flavors especially for juice), but when our shipment arrives the selection of strengths and flavors is going to increase significantly. Keep a watch out for when we get the website going, they'll all be on there.

dawnnox

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Spokane, WA
Vapor Viper - This is David Yang's EM 901 starter kit for all you 901 fans out there! This gorgeous 901 is the same length as a standard DSE 901, but sports a longer battery and shorter atomizer for extended battery life, yet is still compatibe with DSE 901 parts!

Starter kit comes with 2 full sized batteries in polished chome or midnight/ metallic blue, or mix and match them in one chrome and one blue. These are truly the most beautiful 901's you've ever seen!

Kit also includes 2 atomizers, AC charger and 10 refillable cartridges. Additional cartridges $5.00 per 5 pack.

Limited time promotion of $49.25 ending soon!

I ordered the Vapor Viper (EM901) set and it is "not" compatible with any of my DSE 901 parts, just thought people should know in case they are depending on this aspect of it........

macaddict

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Ohio
1st post! I received the Vapor King and the Red Dragon on the same day last week as my entry into this new e-cig stuff. The Vapor King is way better than the Red Dragon which most of you already know:) Here's my question...I just screwed a vapor king cart onto my red dragon battery and it works! Lots of vapor, but will this kill my red dragon battery?

bremsstrahlung

Mar 19, 2009
Hey Chris, I just ordered the Vapor King kit plus two packs of additional carts.....( of course, I don't know exactly WHAT carts I ordered :D...) the paypal note asks for some type of low strength tobacco/marlboro flavor, just not quite "ultra" light. I'll just leave it up to your judgement.
Looking forward to throwing my NPRO as far down a hole as possible.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
I ordered the Vapor Viper (EM901) set and it is "not" compatible with any of my DSE 901 parts, just thought people should know in case they are depending on this aspect of it........

Just noticed I said that since you pointed it out... you are correct, I meant to say it is compatible with DSE 901 CARTS, not "parts" meaning all parts. Sorry about the mistake. :oops:

1st post! I received the Vapor King and the Red Dragon on the same day last week as my entry into this new e-cig stuff. The Vapor King is way better than the Red Dragon which most of you already know:) Here's my question...I just screwed a vapor king cart onto my red dragon battery and it works! Lots of vapor, but will this kill my red dragon battery?

Hehe... yes, the Vapor King is far better :D

Shouldn't hurt the battery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread