Best price

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenCig

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 11, 2008
I got my disposable KIT.I have got mail form Cigdealer about two days ago, they told that there was some currier problems, but now everything should be ok.I know that they are looking cheaper currier.
You can mail them if you have some questions, they have allways answered my mails.They have quite fast feedback.
And thanks Cigdealer!!!My cig is working very good.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hey dedulya - how are you refilling your VK carts?

Just wanted to mention there is a way to refill the VK (in case you didn't already know). Pull off the top tab....then the second piece of plastic in there....then drip some in. What I do is use the plastic cover that comes with the cartridge and just cut a hole in it and put it over the top. vape it like that...or without it...whichever. I have gotten a lot of use out of my carts this way!

Also, I took off the paper and found a nice silver cart under there. It's gluey and needs to be cleaned off but looks a lot better than the other colors on there.

Haven't had any battery problems doing this either (yet!) but use at your own risk :p

Lu

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
I got my disposable KIT.I have got mail form Cigdealer about two days ago, they told that there was some currier problems, but now everything should be ok.I know that they are looking cheaper currier.
You can mail them if you have some questions, they have allways answered my mails.They have quite fast feedback.
And thanks Cigdealer!!!My cig is working very good.

Same story here but I havnt recieved the order yet prob because its a massive order LOL.

I did get my Vapor King today :D can now confirm my early hunch about these 2 suppliers (smilin/bestprice) will try it later tonight with a cold brew. Also sounds like others are confirming the same. I ordered taking a gamble that they might be the same cant wait to get my Bulk Order.

Here is the manufacturer site:

http://www.den****abaco.com

Meet the brand new Mini series

Those who allready have items delivered how did the package come to your doorstep U.S. Mail ??? I never heard of www.tnt.com

Last edited:

dedulya

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just wanted to mention there is a way to refill the VK (in case you didn't already know). Pull off the top tab....then the second piece of plastic in there....then drip some in. What I do is use the plastic cover that comes with the cartridge and just cut a hole in it and put it over the top. Vape it like that...or without it...whichever. I have gotten a lot of use out of my carts this way!

Lu

I prefer 901 mouthpiece plugged into VK cart :) Black battery with silver cart and black mouth piece on top looks very elegant ;)

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Has anyone else noticed BestPrice's tagline says: "Banned"

Strange indeed would we get a warning if we say or do something against the forum rules or instant ban???

I compared some info his last post was on 03-16-2009, 10:41 AM and his Last Activity: 03-18-2009 09:58 AM so he must have post something that didnt jive with the rules dunno???

dedulya

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Little more about VK... From what I could gather every VaporKing(aka KR808D-1) owner is very happy with performance of the this device. I wonder when this model really takes off and numerous suppliers are going to start carrying this model ?
I really like the flavor and throat hit it delivers :) Even the liquid I could not taste much with 901 and 401 gives me nice flavor when VK cats are refilled with it.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I'm actually liking that too.

I do want to know if the BestPrice Carts are the same as the VK carts though, they sure are inexpensive. Curious to know if they last as long as the VK's as well.

In this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...initial-impressions-best-e-cig-ive-owned.html

The VK carts are said to be
sealed in a "sepository" type package
and I notice the BestPrice Carts seem to be in the same type of packaging in the picture on the site... I've never seen any of the other disposables in packaging like this...

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Mods might have a better explanation to what happened.

Well I contacted bestprice to inquire about my order and did ask him what is the deal being banned?

He says not sure what happened except he didnt read the rules and is banned untill the 25th.

So guess we see him here in a couple more days?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks Lu - and Dedulya.

So you just drip right in onto that coiled material. Have you tried to avoid the hole in the center?

How long do you get out of a refilled cart??

Sorry bri, just got back from Buffalo this AM. I dripped on the entire thing....but maybe avoiding the hole is better...I really don't know. I have been using mine about a week now with no problems.

I will continue to use it that way until it either tastes too rank (like regular cart filling when it is used too long)...or the atomizer dies...whichever comes first :D

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread