Status
Not open for further replies.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
I am going to get one. Trying to talk some family into getting it for me for Christmas. Lol. The sale starts at 3pm cst tomorrow if I read the website correctly. I can't wait to get this bad boy on my REOs.

Are you sure it is tomorrow......no need to rush out and get one. You should wait and see the reviews first.......:evil:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Here's how I responded in another thread

YMMV

I have a 3 of the last run Chalice II models. It is my favorite rba. But as with anything the law of diminishing returns applies. It's not twice as good as a good $90 RBA.

Others I have had or currently run include: Patriot, Odin, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5 Apollo, Igo-S, Cyclone, Cyclone +AFC, Divo and Nuppin.

My personal order goes Chalice, Nuppin, Divo, Cyclone, RM2, RM4, the Divo, Chalice and RM2 all are very close in performance and flavor.

I will be buying two of this model as well.

It is not the best RBA for low sub ohm lung burners, I like about 1 ohm coil and switch between MTL and Lung hitting about 80% lung hits.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
It is best for MtL but not as great for direct lung injection. IMO it is made for single coil flavor chasers on a REO.
sorry if my post was confusing. Exactly what RattlerX posted. I did drill my current ones out to 1/16 air holes and I slip stream. Slip streaming is letting a little air in around the drip tip so I can lung hit.

The new AFC should allow for more air flow control, looking forward to testing it out.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I think the opposite - it IS for MTL, but not going to win a cloud competition...

I need one...I prefer, and apparently am now collecting, smaller atomizers.
:D

Four-atomizers2_zps07eafbf3.jpg

So if one uses mouth to lug vaping it maybe not be the RBA to get?

Reactions: kkay59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread