Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I got 2 new Lung Juices in the mail the other day....

Sleepy Time Green Tea: Awesome!

Watermelon: Weird.... to ME.. i can taste watermelon seeds.. with a hint of watermelon.
(clarification: not bad weird.. just strange for watermelon...)

I think ill try the pomegranate on my next order...

Drew(or whomever package my order).. thanks for sending me a stack of business cards... BELIEVE me they are getting put to good use!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I was at nhaler as a first time purchaser when I noticed the 'lung juice.' Came here looking for info and found this rather long thread. I have just 1 question and I know that nobody can really answer it but I would appreciate guesses.

I understand taste and flavor is a very individual thing. But I seem to be very odd. Since I started vaping 2 months ago I think I've tried over 140 flavors. (About 20 a week). Over half have no taste at all to me. Few of those have any scent to me either in the bottle or the exhaled vapor. At least 2/3 or more of the rest I could taste a flavor but it was so weak that only when I looked at the bottle could I tell what I was tasting. There doesn't seem to be any particular flavor I can taste or not taste. That is I can perhaps taste a chocolate fudge just fine yet not taste a chocolate cheesecake at all even with both juices coming from the same company. And there isn't any company that gives consistently good or bad results.

Do you think I would taste the various lung juice flavors? I ask because I'm rather burnt out ordering 10 or so samples from a company only to end up with just 1 bottle of something I can taste. Its not terribly expensive to order a set of the 6 or so lung juice flavors in the small bottles its just the frustration factor :(

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Hi Drew. Very nice to meet you here. This is a super long post and I only went as far as to answer one of my questions. I will be ordering Sleepy Time Tea. I love the tea, I'm sure I will enjoy the vape.

I ordered the Green Tea and before I read this I didn't know I shouldn't vape it all day. I basically did the first 2 days. The next three days here I've vaped it in the evening. (Then I read this post, lol.)

I came on here to see what was being said about the benefits of this because I really can't tell because I'm into vaping for only four weeks now. (Loving it!) Any benefits are covered up by my general recovery from smoking. I'm not sure if this question has been posed, but I am curious as to the effectiveness of vaping this as compared to drinking the teas. Is it still as effective? (I don't get my nic in the tea - wOOt.)

I love the Green Tea flavor and I hope you will continue to make that one. (Yum!) Pear did sound good as well and I will be ordering a sample of that along with a large Green Tea. (Sample of Sleepy Time too for sure.)

I very much applaud you for making this. It is brilliant! Thank you for making it. :toast:

One day, I would like to see maybe some specialty ones, for like a soar throat and such. (I think thats Slippery Elm, but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if it's even possible.)

The cost of these liquids are a bit steep. I understand the cost involved though. Still, is the coupon sighted in this thread still valid? (Anything would help with my budget.)

A little of subject here, but while I have you: I ordered Drewbacco 1 and asked about Drewbacco 2. You just threw Drew2 in the order. That was cool, thank you! Unfortunately, sorry to say, I kind of don't like either one. To each their own, I'm sure some like it. Anyone wanna trade?

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Do you think I would taste the various lung juice flavors? :(

O/C I really can't answer this for you, but to me the Green Tea does taste pretty much like Green Tea. Green tea is a somewhat of a mild flavor to begin with anyway.

I agree with you that some sure don't taste like it should. For instance I have a coffee flavor for somewhere, I don't remember, but it doesn't taste anything like coffee.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Reading most of this thread lets see if I got this right. The lung juice is made for moderation? Like just before bed? Not an all day vape right? Sorry for stupid questions but I just started not to long ago. Thanks.

Blake

It wont hurt to use it all day initially but the herbs are known to be more effective when cycled over time, as your body develops a sort of tolerance...I drink a combination of herbs 3 months on and 3 months off for a total of 6 months a year for this reason...If I feel sick or sluggish outside of the periods I will use them for a week or so then go back to normal cycles...Thanks
Drew

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
Hey Drew,
I know I seen this asked before, but forgot the response. Is there any way to get a zero nicotine lung juice?

My girlfriend just quit smoking, but isn't comfortable vapping because she wants to be completely nicotine free and fears it would lead her back to smoking..even though I haven't even had a drag off an analog since I decided to vape full time in February. Anyway, She's still congested and occasionally vapes some zero nic juice I made. I was thinking she might have good results with Lung Juice as I did.

I just got my little sample bottle of the Sleepytime Green Tea and am using it with my "Mega Kit" 510 and the flavor is just wonderful! So far it is my favorite of all the juices I have tried, that being about 20 or so. I plan to order a large batch of it soon. I had tried it with my Blu pack as well and the flavor was really nice but nearly as good as on my new low resistance set!

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Hi Drew-

I've been using you lung juice for a few months as my main vape. I've tried all of them and like others, I find the Pomagranite and Pear to be the tastyest ... I use the sleepytime at night (even though my wife hates the smell she puts up with it).... I like the watermellon too but have noticed it seems to degrade quickly (I shake all my juice well every time I dispense) ....

WRT some of the posts on varying the nic level, there have been a few posts- I'm wondering if you've given any thought to selling the base lung juice not just with no nic but no flavor?

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
^ That would be awesome Drew. :2cool:
Edit: Actually this is the first time I have seen this thread. :ohmy: Went through a few post and felt I would share my wifes experience with the Lung Juice sampler pack. She likes them all, especially the Pomegranate and green tea mixed with orange. That said, she has had bronchitis and other lung issues for the past several years. Had to use a (steroid ? inhaler) every day for the last 6 - 10 months.
She dropped her 1/2 pack a day analog habit the day she started with an e cig and Lung Juice and since that day, she has not used her inhaler once. Nada - done. She tells me the lung juice actually made her body "unconsciously" breathe deeper....???? I dunno, but seems to be very positive. :) :) She has been analog free since August 6th, 2010 and she is down to 6 or less in the nic levels. So a lower, or no nic would be double awesome. :thumbs: Thanks so much Drew & we'll be getting more Lung Juice for sure.

Last edited:

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
I just wanted to update that I have been juggling these flavors around trying to get the flavor just right without the nic and it hasent really worked out too well...But I am not giving up!!! Thanks
Drew

Thanks for the update-
FWIW- I went off the Lung Juice for a bit- felt I was dragging around and noticed when I used the HV and Octane I didn't feel as sluggish- I went back to some of the older posts and saw some comments about switching on and off the lung juice- I put some of the Pomagranate Pizazz Doubler in the HV Pomagranite juice and it worked nicely.... not quite as tasty as the Lung Juice but- real good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread