• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice supplier in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
I was looking for a juice supplier more or less local to me and came across The Electronic Cigarette Company in Harrisburg, thinking perhaps I could get juice deliveries even faster. Ordered 3 flavors of DawgEjuice from Donnie - A Marlboro tobacco, Butterfinger and Strawberry Cheesecake. The Marlboro was so-so as an everyday, but came on well after a meal, when the urge for an analog is the sharpest. I'd keep one atty and cart separate just for apres dinner vaping.
Now, the Butterfinger and Stawberry... in the words of Frasier Crane when he sat in the vibrating recliner....oh mama! They're the best-tasting non-traditional juices I've ever had. I'm using them on a 5v passthrough with Kristen's PTB Made Easy cart mod delivering mucho grande vapor. Gonna get me some more, and if so inclined, you can get it here:
The Electronic Cigarette Company. Harrisburg, PA, USA. 24hr Shipping. eCig Kits, Supplies & Accessories.

Veni Vidi Vapi

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Good to know... I wonder if they have a storefront? I get down to Harrisburg every so often... it would be nice to be able to pick up emergency supplies if I need them.

Who am I kidding? Emergency supplies? I'm laid in for armageddon here! We had to put ourselves on order hiatus because we've got more stuff than we've got space LOL.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Yes, I do.

Okay - referring back to Stephra's other post regarding what we would like to see regarding the forum..... For me personally this is something I would like to get into a little more whether its testing others' homemade juices or recipes as an idea. Since I've tried some of the new registered suppliers juices and they are quite good, I would bet that there are others within this group that are quite creative and could come up with some good concotions or maybe even be a new "go to" supplier that would benefit us all. I think I also just read on the forum that someone could be used as an emergency go to person for supplies. Do you all see what I'm getting at?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Okay - referring back to Stephra's other post regarding what we would like to see regarding the forum..... For me personally this is something I would like to get into a little more whether its testing others' homemade juices or recipes as an idea. Since I've tried some of the new registered suppliers juices and they are quite good, I would bet that there are others within this group that are quite creative and could come up with some good concotions or maybe even be a new "go to" supplier that would benefit us all. I think I also just read on the forum that someone could be used as an emergency go to person for supplies. Do you all see what I'm getting at?

I know what you mean. I wish I had more time & money to dedicate to DIYing. I am rarely home except for the weekends and then all I wanna do is chill and I'll end up making a juice or two. I definitely have a crapload of juice and flavorings, a 1/2 gallon of PG & VG is easily obtainable. I have a bottle of 60mg nic juice but I don't want to have too much that it spoils! So if anyone needs anything in an emergency, I could definitely help ya out.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
If my kiddos were older, I'd love to get into DIY. I think it's because I miss tending bar so much lol I loved trying new drink recipes out...and DIY liquids seem to be much like mixology - mixing the right ingredients together to get an awesome flavor.

So far I've just ordered a ton of samples from Dats and FreedomSmokesUSA...and I have some 'mistakes' I ordered around the same time as I ordered my first PV without doing some research lol

But already I'm loving taking the new good samples and using them to doctor up the not-so-good generic liquid. Like taking an ok, but nothing special, generic cola from Good Prophets, adding a little cinny hots and double chocolate to make it taste darn near close to a Coke.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
LitecigUSA is in Jersey Shore, PA. About 10 miles from me (Williamsport). He ships really fast and his prices are excellent. I buy most of my stuff from Eastmall in China but for local stuff I use litecig and for juice I use V4L as I find their quality is excellent and consistent.

I have unflavored nic juice, PG and VG and a drawer full of Capella flavors but I haven't actually done anything with it all. I prefer tobacco flavor and it's hard to find a good one.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I would love to see a brick and mortar store for Ecigs and liquid in the area. I don't like buying things for the first time sight unseen.
I am about 30 minutes away - I don't sell e-cigs but if you are thinking of buying something I already have you are welcome to swing by and try it. I have an ego, mega ego, hello16, janty stick, 510pt, box mod(coming soon), SS no7 auto, and probably 35 or so flavors of juice.
I do keep a few disposables and 510 starter sets and some parts around for me and my friends - but I generally don't sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread