The Janty Journal - Discuss all Janty products

Status
Not open for further replies.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Mik,

During the discussion elsewhere about "the two new products", you parried with a most painful slice. "On the video it worked for 22 mins - and it still works. Im using it now."

That's the main bone of contention is it not? This product that will make our lives better exists. We had the video tease, followed by the announcement of exciting new products coming forthwith. Crescendo, crescendo; fingernails on blackboard. Hermione, Hermione; Oprah. (Had never seen Hermione, Mik, thanks for the eye massage.)

Perhaps some care in future announcements will avoid this distress.

Despite your well thought out explanations pertaining to Janty's direction, I still find it troubling. I hope the companies entanglements don't strangle it out of existence.

CAUTION WHAT COULD BE PERCEIVED AS BUM KISSING FOLLOWS.

To me you are the face of Janty, They are fortunate to have you. I don't know if you really are a designer, this is cyberspace after all, or a "just" a promoter and wordsmith. If you are all, Janty should heed your perception of the pulse of the market or lose you.

END OF PERCEIVED BUM KISSING.

Hopefully this will be a free wheeling thread-- pat Janty on the back or kick it in the fanny. Please use logic; there's a lot of smart, knowledgeable veterans here that we can learn from.

Respond to as much as you can Mik, as open as you can be. Most understand you have contractual obligations, but I'm sure BS will be detected and frowned upon.

Have at it!;)

CBoy79

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Southeast Texas
Mik, on another topic, has there been any further developments on the eGo carry case? My wallet awaits anxiously...

On a side note, I'd like to say how much I appreciate you're involvement in these forums. I have worked in development groups and know how unusual it is for the creative minds to actually be able to talk about the process at all. Thanks again!

progg

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
From Vapor 24 Hour News:

A travel advisory has been posted for Denmark-- From the Skaggerak Strait, south to the Vida river, east to the Oresund Strait.

An unexplainable fog has has enveloped this friendly nation. Danes report the fog has a hint of caramel and vanilla odor and is quite pleasant.

Puzzled meteorologists don't know when it will dissipate.

" We're zeroing in on the source, there's no doubt the plume began in Denmark. Just when it seems visibility is improving, a breeze carries along more. I think it smells kind of minty now."

:blink:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I don't know if you really are a designer, this is cyberspace after all...
Mik is a designer (and a damn good one as well, IMO).
Do you really think someone would post saying they are, and make videos showing prototypes, if they were not the designer?
*slaps forehead*

...has there been any further developments on the eGo carry case?
I have some of Mik's design eGo carry case on order.

I also have some of the the more standard Janty eGo zip-up cases on order too.
I would imagine Janty Europe and USA will be getting them both as well.

progg

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Mik is a designer (and a damn good one as well, IMO).
Do you really think someone would post saying they are, and make videos showing prototypes, if they were not the designer?
*slaps forehead* End of Quote]

Caution, exposition methods can generate headaches. Who's behind the looking glass?

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Oi!

I got lost in time sorry!

Ofcourse I am here, and ofcourse i will be checking.

Yes, i am a designer! Thanks Toby for stepping in there :p

As for the hardcase it is on its way now - there might be a problem with the ring protectors coming out though. I am saying "might be" because i honestly dont know what the problem is at the moment - i havent gotten my last prototypes yet.

However, if they turn out to be less than what we wanted them to be, they will be given away, and new ones will be made ofcourse - these have to work obviously :)

And thanks for the words progg - it is nice to be appreciated! Trust me, not a day goes by where i dont wish that i could give out more info. Im not much for secrets but ofcourse i have to adhere to the guidelines.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
RE: New Mega Cart

1) Is the material in the cart substantially different than the standard dura/ego cart?

2) Is the mating of cart to atty the same?

3) You said some of the technology in the early Tesla work is incorporated. Is that just in the carto?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, cant disclose that information - remember this is a Joyetech product, not a Janty product - i am not at liberty here :)

I will say that these things will be found out fairly fast once people get their hands on them and start dissecting them!

Sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread