Exciting News!!! Kangertech Subtank Mini 22mm and Subtank Nano 18.5mm is about to release. Pre-Order at Whole Vape Inc. to be the first one who has it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exciting News!!!

Whole vape is so excited that we are getting the first hand inside news from Kanger about their newly designed Subtank Mini and Subtank Nano is about to release. We will get first batch from Kangertech to fulfill your needs.

Pre-Order it from us for sale price!!! (First 100 customer) Reply this thread or contact us via Support@wholevapeinc.com for any question. Check out our website www.wholevapeinc.com for more products with great discount. Subscribe our newsletter for news, promotion and give away!

Update: Subtank Mini is in transit by UPS! Arrival date is 21th. Order it now!! 5% OFF Coupon on site, make sure do not forget to use it!

The Subtank Mini is a hybrid tank with newest technology. Diameter in 22mm fits better on your favorite mod. 4-5ml E-Juices capacity provides you enough joy. Works with both OOC and RBA coil from Kanger.

The Subtank Nano will be release at same time as Subtank Mini. It works with Kanger OOC. Diameter in 18.5mm for your convenience. Japanese organic cotton will give you the best vaping experience. 3ml E-Juices capacity still meet your daily needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
When will this be available ? Will extra build decks be available ? What's the costs ?

Thanks

Hi, we were told by Kanger that the first batch will be ready about 1 week. If nothing go wrong, we will have it about 2 weeks. OCC coil will come with it. $14.5/5pcs Retail Price $19.5. Please check our website for more info. Thank you

Last edited:
Ordered! Looking forward to this. I really like the Subtank on box mods. The Mini should work a lot better on my tube mods.

Awesome! Man!! Thank you for you and all the other vaper's support, its on the way to our LA warehouse now. Will send it out once we get it!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Going to order one now! I've been looking all over for this tank, wish I could get it sooner!

Do you know if they improved the airflow since the first Kanger subtank?

I've heard on the original it was somewhat restricted. Or at least more restricted than the Aspire Atlantis.

they did several things...

•they opened the air flow (full cut)
•on the Subtank mini (22mm) you no longer need to switch out top caps
between coil & rda, & it maintains 4.5 ml capacity
•Subtank nano (18.5mm) does not come with rda option
•complaints about the top o-ring leaking made them install a much wider
red one on top for a cure
•and on both (22mm / 18.5mm) they deepened the 510 drip tip cavity

really wish 18.5 came with rda head insert :(

Going to order one now! I've been looking all over for this tank, wish I could get it sooner! Do you know if they improved the airflow since the first Kanger subtank? I've heard on the original it was somewhat restricted. Or at least more restricted than the Aspire Atlantis.

Thank you so much for your business! We are very happy and confident that Whole Vape Inc is one of the first vendor who has it in USA. Will get your package shipped as soon as we get it! As for the question, pufZeppelin's replay is so helpful! Please don't not hesitate to contact us directly for further question.

they did several things...

•they opened the air flow (full cut)
•on the Subtank mini (22mm) you no longer need to switch out top caps
between coil & rda, & it maintains 4.5 ml capacity
•Subtank nano (18.5mm) does not come with rda option
•complaints about the top o-ring leaking made them install a much wider
red one on top for a cure
•and on both (22mm / 18.5mm) they deepened the 510 drip tip cavity

really wish 18.5 came with rda head insert :(

That's awesome man! Very informative. I have one thing need to clarify here is that there's saying about a insulator part melting in the old subtank. I am really concern about that since its for people to inhale. So Kanger responded that feedback and they changed the material for it in order to avert it happen again even the chance is rare.

I think the reason they didn't do it is cos the RBA coil takes about 1mL space in the tank. So Mini will be 4mL with RBA, 5mL with OCC. Nano only has 3mL with OCC. 2mL with RBA would be a bit too small size wise. Please point out if I am incorrect. Thanks

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
will the 22mm rda section fit in the original 25mm subtank? if so that'd be a pretty sweet tank... rda with 6ml and nice airflow.. would keep me going for 2 days!

they say NO (it even looks different)

•the 25mm tank is 6ml with 'coil', / then 4.2ml with rebuildable

•the 22mm tank is 4.5 ml with EITHER/BOTH coil or rebuildable

•the rebuildable head IS NOT inter-changeable between the 25mm & 22mm

•the 18.5mm does NOT offer rebuildable (coil only)

:?:

thinking the 22mm mini Subtank might just be the coolest clearo ever (so far)
biggest highlight is the coil, a SINGLE horizontal cotton that is easy to reproduce

will the 22mm rda section fit in the original 25mm subtank? if so that'd be a pretty sweet tank... rda with 6ml and nice airflow.. would keep me going for 2 days!

I was confirmed that SUBTANK MINI RBA section can not interchange with old SUBTANK. But I am getting some inside news that they might redesign a base part for SUBTANK that can be interchangeable with SUBTANK MINI RBA section. I will post update on our website blog. Keep a eye on it if you are interested. Thanks :)

Any news on when these will be shipping out? I've already ordered mine, and anxious to get it!

If nothing goes wrong, it will arrive to our warehouse tomorrow. I saw the tracking shows it was under clearance process! Can not wait to send out all the pre-orders! Love to see people happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread