Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Curiosity has gotten the better part of me on this one.... I bit my lip on the $5 Zenith post because Rob does sell a version of it, but I think the last 2 have went far beyond what this thread was meant for.... This is a REO forum that Rob pays for and "NOT" a Super-T or Red Sky forum!!!! I think the original posters should edit their threads to delete those postings and replace them with an apology to Rob.... If you want to spread the word go start a post in the general section of the forum..... Just my :2c: no matter how ...... off it sounded....

BENTHOS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
REOville
Muzic I agree with you and I think it would be nice to have a little more clarification on what exactly is kosher to post here. Personally I feel that the $5 Zenith offer is inappropriate because it is basically a RM5 which Rob sells. Obviously posting about a competitors mod is inappropriate, but if that competitor has a deal on 9 ml bottles or box mod desk caddies that Rob doesn't offer is that also wrong? This tread often seams to walk a fine line and I feel it would benefit all of us if there were some sort of parameters set. In the first post it says

YOu can post specials on Attys, Batteries, Juice..or whatever pertains to the Reo's here.

Obviously this is vague and open to interpretation. I don't think anyone wants to offend Rob, we're all here because we love our Reos.:)

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Muzic I agree with you and I think it would be nice to have a little more clarification on what exactly is kosher to post here. Personally I feel that the $5 Zenith offer is inappropriate because it is basically a RM5 which Rob sells. Obviously posting about a competitors mod is inappropriate, but if that competitor has a deal on 9 ml bottles or box mod desk caddies that Rob doesn't offer is that also wrong? This tread often seams to walk a fine line and I feel it would benefit all of us if there were some sort of parameters set. In the first post it says

Obviously this is vague and open to interpretation. I don't think anyone wants to offend Rob, we're all here because we love our Reos.:)

Your absolutely correct as to the fine line... If you take a look through the history of the thread you would see it is mostly e-liquid deals that are posted. As to what you quoted above, like I said I cringed at the Zenith post and only because Rob sells something very similar. I think the parameters afe fine and the majority understand them, ie, batteries, juice, and atty's, (other that Rob sells). One would think if the competitor is also a manufacturer of bottom fed mods, that right there would be inappropriate and one should've known better...

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I think y'all need to lighten up. It's no secret to Rob that people use "other" combined with a Reo and "other" gets discussed in threads here all the time. And I highly doubt Rob has issue with notice of one of the other very few USA manufacturers in the industry closing up shop. Super T has been at this longer than Reos and it's really a shame the doors are closing. People need to know about it, and need to purchase spare parts now while they still can.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Just thought I'd drop this off here...
10941424_1784037278488030_1801858417763962802_n.jpg

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Just thought I'd drop this off here...
10941424_1784037278488030_1801858417763962802_n.jpg

Hmmm.. might be the little push I need to try the 3mm Rxw!
For the past year I've been using 2mm with 16g luer mandrel coil with 29guage @ 1.0 - 1.2 ohms single coil and have not changed. Figured if it ain't broke don't fix it but reading comments of the 3mm wick holding more juice, more flavor, with less squonks it's getting my curiosity going!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Hmmm.. might be the little push I need to try the 3mm Rxw!
For the past year I've been using 2mm with 16g luer mandrel coil with 29guage @ 1.0 - 1.2 ohms single coil and have not changed. Figured if it ain't broke don't fix it but reading comments of the 3mm wick holding more juice, more flavor, with less squonks it's getting my curiosity going!

Don't fall into the hype, I use the 3mm also and it barely holds anymore than the 2mm. It's not even enough for an extra draw. I do think the 3mm is more efficient during use though. I have just never found a diameter/Ω combo that gives the consistency that I get from the 2mm.... I've got the diameter down w/ 3/32" just trying to hone in the Ω's with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread