NoLax ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
is this actually never seize ??? What is it and where can I get somemore ??? because if its just never seize I can get a ton of that at work ... If it conductive or something like that then, I need to talk to some of my electrician buddies ...

Can you guys put some light on what NoLax is ????

if you can get some that is similar to it just use the stuff you can get for free.

but honestly, a bottle will last you almost forever so I guess it doesn't matter to much.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
If you have electronic buddies, get Silver Conducting Grease.

It's much better than Naolax but cost around $20/oz.

You want it to be conductive, that's the main reason your using it.

Hey Brock, what do you like about the Silver Conducting Grease better than Noalox? I've never heard of it or tried it so just curious. Also, where do you purchase it? Thanks.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Electricians use the Silver conducting Grease for certain wiring fittings it is a conductive Greace to keep things lubricated so no corrosion gets on there fittings and current can easily flow through it without effcting the wiring to my knowledge

Thanks for your help but it sounds very much like Noalox. Are there any major differences or benefits? When using on mods, do you need to clean it and reapply less often? Thanks.

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
The thing about the silver kind is that it may be a bit better, but it costs WAY more, so the Noalox will serve you just fine. I'm not sure what your other question is exactly, but you would apply Noalox every week or 2 after cleaning. I'm sure everyone has their own way of using it. Once you get some on your hands, you'll see that it won't really need to be reapplied all that often if not cleaned off, because it's really think and greasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread