Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
http://www.cleansafesmoke.com/secure/home.php

Located in Florida but charges $15 and ships EMS from China? (overseas somewhere). I got all my DSE901 initial supplies from them and they replied quickly to some pre-sales questions I had. Seem to be a decent company. It was before I was aware of the ECF forums.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Discount electronic cigarettes and accessories

Located in Florida but charges $15 and ships EMS from China? (overseas somewhere). I got all my DSE901 initial supplies from them and they replied quickly to some pre-sales questions I had. Seem to be a decent company. It was before I was aware of the ECF forums.

Dropshipper 100%. Buyer beware.

I tried calling them a couple weeks ago, went right to voice mail. No return calls. I also tried e-mail with no response. Luckily I tried this before ever placing an order. So, I didn't.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Yes you have missed signaturevapor.com
We should be soon carrying whole Smoore product line
Your page doesn't work on either Firefox or IE for me.. You see black in the back and then the warning, but the warning is about 3/4 of it, and then you can't scroll down to click saying you are over 18 (figuring that is what you wil do with the warning)

joe555

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
europe
Your page doesn't work on either Firefox or IE for me.. You see black in the back and then the warning, but the warning is about 3/4 of it, and then you can't scroll down to click saying you are over 18 (figuring that is what you wil do with the warning)

signaturevapor.com works nicely now. however, they don't seem to stock manual batteries (at least not for m402)

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
signaturevapor.com works nicely now. however, they don't seem to stock manual batteries (at least not for m402)
Hi Joe,

I just tried it again and it's at it again.. The box to say you are over 18 is in the middle of the page and no matter what, you can't scroll down the page to click it so that you can see the page.. I give up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread