• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapefest 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
We really do... the quality of girls I've been around lately is well below my old standard so getting them to strip is a no go...

Vapefest.. last I checked it was a small size convention/meetup. There were something like 100-150 people at the first one (still going by memory here) and it's sure to grow as the vaping population does. Honestly I just look forward to hanging out with other vapers, letting em try out some of my flavors and such.

Although after reading the above 'entertainment' suggestions, I am less inclined...lol...when is Vapefest? And I agree we need to be a presence. After all, we are The Vegas Vapers. Let's design some cool stuff to sell at Cafe Press to raise money.
Wait....gonna run over and start a new thread.....

In answer to my inquiry, I got an email from the president of Nat'l Vapors Assoc. His name is Spike. Sounded like nothing is firmed up yet. He said he'd made inquiries at Sam's Town...of all places. I don't think he has much experience here. I may have made him mad but I told him he needed to have his ducks in a row if he expected any cooperation from anybody as far as a convention goes...like if they booked a block of rooms and changed the date two or three times. I haven't heard back from him, even though I explained my long time media affiliation and offered to help with press releases or to set up meetings with media people. I also explained that Vegas Vapers were a pretty fine bunch of folks with expertise in several areas that might help move thing along. His exact words were "we'll put you on the list if we need any volunteers".
If he replies to my reply, I'll let you know. My gut feeling is that we may be in for a longer wait to VapeVegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread