Any E-Cig users in Louisville, KY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How about a road trip up 65 to Nashville, Indiana?
You are welcome to vape anytime at my olde tyme portrait studio...I'm waiting for the first vaper to come in so we include the "vape" in the portraits...Wild West? The 20's? Perhaps sneaking a vape in the Victorian times or on the Titanic?

Hi there, I'm in Louisville and so are at least a couple other members here that I know of. Some of us in the Bluegrass Vapers group are meeting up in Eminence at the Renaissance Fair in a week.

Sorry I missed the Fair. But glad to hear from someone local. Do you know of any local bars or coffee shops that are "vape friendly"? I'm thinking about putting a list together to maybe post here on the Forum.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Sorry I missed the Fair. But glad to hear from someone local. Do you know of any local bars or coffee shops that are "vape friendly"? I'm thinking about putting a list together to maybe post here on the Forum.

I do not, but I would love to know so we can have one of the meetups for the Bluegrass group here. Also we're meeting up at the Fair again tomorrow (Sat. July 3rd), information at the Bluegrass Vapers group: Bluegrass Vapers - E-Cigarette Forum

Hey DarthVapr,

I live in Louisville also. I really don't know of any vape friendly places yet but I am only 2 weeks into it.

Jim

Sorry I took so long. I called a couple of places and they said sure, it's okay to vape - Joe's Older Than Dirt in Lyndon, and Jim Porter's Good Time out on Lexington Road in St. Matthews.

I haven't gone to either yet, but Joe's will be my first pick, cause I am in Lyndon, too.

I do not, but I would love to know so we can have one of the meetups for the Bluegrass group here. Also we're meeting up at the Fair again tomorrow (Sat. July 3rd), information at the Bluegrass Vapers group: Bluegrass Vapers - E-Cigarette Forum

Called around and found two - Joe's Older Than Dirt in Lyndon, and Jim Porter's Good Time on Lexington Road. Haven't gone in yet, but they said a couple of vaporers come in sometimes.

Cool, I live near the Herr Ln and Brownsboro Rd intersection. We'll have to setup a meeting with the Bluegrass Vapers sometime. Or if you don't mind hanging out with a youngin' we can meet up there for a few drinks. Nice finds! :toast:
Yeah, either one sounds like a plan. I think the owner of Joe's would appreciate the business. I'm about half way between you and Joe's on Lyndon Lane.

HTML:
'##::::'##::::'###::::'########::'########:
 ##:::: ##:::'## ##::: ##.... ##: ##.....::
 ##:::: ##::'##:. ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:::::::
 ##:::: ##:'##:::. ##: ########:: ######:::
. ##:: ##:: #########: ##.....::: ##...::::
:. ## ##::: ##.... ##: ##:::::::: ##:::::::
::. ###:::: ##:::: ##: ##:::::::: ########:
:::...:::::..:::::..::..:::::::::........::
'########:'########::'########:'########:
 ##.....:: ##.... ##: ##.....:: ##.....::
 ##::::::: ##:::: ##: ##::::::: ##:::::::
 ######::: ########:: ######::: ######:::
 ##...:::: ##.. ##::: ##...:::: ##...::::
 ##::::::: ##::. ##:: ##::::::: ##:::::::
 ##::::::: ##:::. ##: ########: ########:
..::::::::..:::::..::........::........::
:::'###::::'##::::'##:'########:'########::'####::'######:::::'###::::
::'## ##::: ###::'###: ##.....:: ##.... ##:. ##::'##... ##:::'## ##:::
:'##:. ##:: ####'####: ##::::::: ##:::: ##:: ##:: ##:::..:::'##:. ##::
'##:::. ##: ## ### ##: ######::: ########::: ##:: ##:::::::'##:::. ##:
 #########: ##. #: ##: ##...:::: ##.. ##:::: ##:: ##::::::: #########:
 ##.... ##: ##:.:: ##: ##::::::: ##::. ##::: ##:: ##::: ##: ##.... ##:
 ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ########: ##:::. ##:'####:. ######:: ##:::: ##:
..:::::..::..:::::..::........::..:::::..::....:::......:::..:::::..::

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
I've been vaping for about 6 weeks in Louisville, and have yet to run into anyone else using them. If I can find some, maybe we can start a Users Group and meet once a month. It would be nice if we could find a coffee shop or someplace like that that is vaping-friendly. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm in Louisville, just starting, already pretty sure I'm going to be able to give up a 30 year "analog" habit [God I really detest the clubby jargon] I am , however, steadfastly unsocial . But hey, if there are 2 of us, there must 2 more. Good luck!

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Hey stuporman - I'm in your neck of the woods - as are a few other noobs! This thread was started a year ago - and since then they've started a social group called Bluegrass Vapers in the social forums - stop by and introduce yourself!

Locally several bars have been very vape friendly - but make sure you ask. Kenton Co's new no smoking policy has a few on edge - but vaping is not mentioned in the new law so most have been ok with it once I took the time to talk to the MGr on duty and educated them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread