Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I watched the HBO documentary about Scientology, all I can say is wow. I have always believed it was a cult, and L.Ron Hubbard was a crazy con man, but...............wow!!!

(sorry if I offended any Scientologists)

I am mad that I missed that. I was kind of interested in checking that out.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I've been watching it from the beginning, but I think they kinda lost it when they ran out of Fairy Tale characters and started using all of the Disney ones... maybe because Disney owns ABC?? LOL!!
A friend of mine has gotten so fed up that he stopped watching when they brought the 'Frozen' story line in!!!

But there is a really cute/funny (imho) Zombie show on The CW (which is Channel 5 - KTLA out here) called 'iZombie'... it's nice to see a show about the undead not taking itself so seriously!! :D

I was wondering if tht was going to be any good.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
So I liked the Walking Dead Season Finale. Im kind of stuck on the whole wolves thing and the W on the foreheads not sure I understand exactly what that is.

I am catching up with the Mysteries of Laura I really like that show. CUte Detective show I guess.

Last night Secret and Lies was not on but my husband and I both live that one.

I am a huge Grimm fan but the last 2 weeks were kind of just ok.

I am binge watching the last season of Drop Dead Diva on Netflix.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I watched the HBO documentary about Scientology, all I can say is wow. I have always believed it was a cult, and L.Ron Hubbard was a crazy con man, but...............wow!!!

(sorry if I offended any Scientologists)

I missed that. Do you know the name of it? I was going to look around and see if I could find it somewhere. I've heard a lot of people say similar stuff about it. Enough that I'm curious now.

Outlander is back. I love that theme song.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
...I was going to look around and see if I could find it somewhere. I've heard a lot of people say similar stuff about it. Enough that I'm curious now.

Don't have HBO but would be interesting to see what they say about this, specially after what you said.

My Mom was talking about this one, too. Said it was good. I doubt we'll see it in a non-HBO setting for a while, though.

It's out there for download, if you know how/where to find it... :D (as a torrent file)

http://isohunt.hid.im/torrents/?ihq=going+clear

If you have never used a Torrent before, don't fall for the 'sponsored' ads... I use this FREE one: http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent3420

(and please take the time to "seed" it when you are done downloading... :) )

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
It's out there for download, if you know how/where to find it... :D (as a torrent file)

Going Clear Torrents Search Results | Isohunt Torrent Search Engine

If you have never used a Torrent before, don't fall for the 'sponsored' ads... I use this FREE one: http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent3420

(and please take the time to "seed" it when you are done downloading... :) )

Transmission here :D I just typed in the word scientology and it popped right up. It was a well done film.

That was an explosive leak for GOT. I was surprised to see HBO released all 4 episodes to legit distribution tonight.
I think I had too much on my mind to really watch it. After all the hype, I was surpised the earth still turned on it's axis during the show.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Watched a few movies lately.
MV5BMTUxNzc0OTIxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI3NzU2NDE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Very Good IMO.
Not full of explosions or car chases (some people said it's boring) but more of a "thinking persons" movie.
I tend to like Sci - Fi and this one was worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread