Be an Angel and Win a Halo Contest - 5th PIF Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'd like to PIF a prize to our most helpful and beloved Baditude for everything he's done and still does even though he lost his job and had to move to stay barely afloat and yet he still tries to find time to help others with posts and sometimes piffing items....
i'd like to nominate him for the gourmet or variety sample pack of juice

I'll Second this one too ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I'd like to PIF a prize to our most helpful and beloved "Baditude"

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I would like to PIF #2 prize KingRoachBug, a new member trying to find juice they like

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I would like to PIF #2 prize "KingRoachBug" too . . . :)

BTW: I don't know where "You" are finding these, especially since i went through at least 8 pages @ 40 post per in the New Members thread and haven't been able to find someone . . . So - Even with that said . . . THANKS "NancyR" for bringing these people to "Our" attention . . . :thumbs:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I would like to PIF #2 prize "KingRoachBug" too . . . :)

BTW: I don't know where "You" are finding these, especially since i went through at least 8 pages @ 40 post per in the New Members thread and haven't been able to find someone . . . So - Even with that said . . . THANKS "NancyR" for bringing these people to "Our" attention . . . :thumbs:

I just go in and read posts guess I just happen to read the right ones

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
DNC . . .

I just go in and read posts guess I just happen to read the right ones

"You" sure do, since the only "NEW Members" I have been finding are those who mention that they been vaping for awhile, but just started posting on ECF and they have question/s about getting more and better equipment then the 50W or 70W MOD they already have or about RBA/RBD and about wrapping sub-oHms . . .
shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread