• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Which side are you on?

Which are you?

• Zombie

• Zombie Hunter

• Survivor

• Other Living

• Other Dead/Undead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
So... we've not been here a month yet and already we have 29 members ranking us as 56th out of 145 groups as far as membership... But I have a concern... it seems there may be sub-factions among us... CES has a preoccupation with brains... and an occupation with them for that matter. Jeremym already has an arsenal at his disposal and is ready and waiting to destroy. Our poor dear LoriKey already is a zombie... and most troubling Ejoker... though not currently a zombie seems to hunger for human flesh (based on the Hannibal photo in his profile)

Factions like political parties are necessary to get all sides of the picture. But for the sake of clarity and unity (and so that we can weed out any el chupacabra) we need to be clear on where each of us stand...

So... Life or undeath, which side are you on?

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
What if you're kind of straddling the fence on this one? I am a survivor of a zombie attack. I am the guy in the movies that gets his ankle grabbed from the zombie he just thought he killed. I will post proof a little later. I consider myself a survivalist with some undead qualities having been bitten, survived, but not turned.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
You're the secret weapon in a number of ways Chris! Do we have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't go over to the other side (whichever side that is depending on where you started)?

Since I'm the one voted most likely to be cowering in a corner gibbering in the event of a real zombie attack, and/or doing the stupid experiments that everyone knows are doomed to fail at the worst possible time- I'll eventually end up as a zombie.

PS- i may already be obsessed with brains- but i like sporks too :)

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
zombie09.gif

zombie10.gif

zombie01.gif

Smileydesign ~ Zombie Smileys

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Figured I'd chime in on which side I'd like to stay on if given a choice that is. Zombie survivor, not hunter. If there's one new thing I learned from ZSG, it was to swap the machete for the crowbar. I still keep both in the trunk as I already knew (unlike most ppl in films) you don't throw something away if you might need it later! One thing I never understood is why they'd use a shovel once then drop it knowing there was a billion more waiting outside the door :oops:.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Figured I'd chime in on which side I'd like to stay on if given a choice that is. Zombie survivor, not hunter. If there's one new thing I learned from ZSG, it was to swap the machete for the crowbar. I still keep both in the trunk as I already knew (unlike most ppl in films) you don't throw something away if you might need it later! One thing I never understood is why they'd use a shovel once then drop it knowing there was a billion more waiting outside the door :oops:.

Low budget movies use disposable shovels. Only good for one whack. Also, it may provide a moment of comic relief after it been tossed to the ground, similiar to walking on a fallen rake and getting hit by the handle.:blink:

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
I think we would need to run that by EJoker and see if he could get them added

Granted, the first thing that would be said is "If we do it for you guys, we'll have to do it for everyone". However, maybe special smileys germaine to each individual club could be linked separately to that specific club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread