Best "AMERICAN" made E-Cigarette. (STEAM ENGINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Mar 2, 2009
OK, new member here, HELLO EVERYBODY!

Anyway, I still have my E-Cigarette Virginity but looking to pop my cherry any day now. Ha. In any case with my OCD condition I, of course want what I want -- the best, although I am not sure there is a "best" from what I read as it seems it is more user preference as a case by case basis. I am also obviously not sure if this is going to be my thing although I am hoping it will be. With that said, although truly money is not to much of a issue at all it would however be nice to stay somewhere between $100 to $150 shipped for my first trial device. I do not want something to cheap as I believe that it will not give me the full experiance to properly judge if the E-Cigarette hype is, well, for me! The most inportant reason for this thread is the following:

1. I know for sure that I want a E-Cigarette with the most vapor/smoke output. I want one with a kick but atomizer I gues sis what I am trying to say?

Second of all I would like:

2. I do not want to insult anybody here but I would like a American made product if one exist up to par of what I am expressing that I want. I just trust the american products better mostly in regards to what I am going to be inhaling into my lungs although I am still unsure if you can use a foreign E-Cigarette with american made Liquid, etc. With all this said, I am open to foreign devices if I can't get what I want at home (USA) as I truely want a device with a kick but vapor output, STEAM ENGINE -- if you will!

Ok, any suggestions, links, etc?

Thanks in advance everyone and great site,
Stephen aka Cappa

BTW: I tried to put this thread in the proper place but it would not let me as I am a new user, if it can be moved -- great, if not as long as I get my answers from all these knowledgeable people out there -- I will Be HAPPY!

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
shux i thought this was for a new product...

as far as i know there are no american made e-cigs at the moment , i believe the intellicig , or intelicigS are made in the UK?

for purely vapor production with absolutley NO throat hit a loongtotem is the way to go but they can be VERY un reliable and the Smoke51.com customer service is horrible.

i really feel for a first e-cig you cant go wrong with a DSE-901 , puresmoker.com and the smokelessshop.com both have pretty sweet deals , i purchased my starter kit from thesmokelessshop.com and Kate was rad with shipping and replacing my bad battery and atomizer. The 901 isn't to bad with vapor either , mine fogs like ...some sort of fogging thing... anyway untill my Screwdriver gets here... sometime this week??

just my 2 cents

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
shux i thought this was for a new product...

as far as i know there are no american made e-cigs at the moment , i believe the intellicig , or intelicigS are made in the UK?

for purely vapor production with absolutley NO throat hit a loongtotem is the way to go but they can be VERY un reliable and the Smoke51.com customer service is horrible.

i really feel for a first e-cig you cant go wrong with a DSE-901 , puresmoker.com and the smokelessshop.com both have pretty sweet deals , i purchased my starter kit from thesmokelessshop.com and Kate was rad with shipping and replacing my bad battery and atomizer. The 901 isn't to bad with vapor either , mine fogs like ...some sort of fogging thing... anyway untill my Screwdriver gets here... sometime this week??

just my 2 cents
Another Nevadan waiting for a SD. I ordered mine on the 23rd. I'm hoping it gets here some time this week too.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Another Nevadan waiting for a SD. I ordered mine on the 23rd. I'm hoping it gets here some time this week too.

HA HA , that's hilarious i ordered mine on the 24th! Trog said it was shipping on Monday (yesterday) so.... however long it takes to get from the UK i suppose, And to completely de-rail this thread i'll say that Houdini is pretty much my hero... (along with Penn and Teller) and Las Vegas kicks .....

back on topic , i would suggest the 901 or a Pilot (m410) to the OP

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I think singling out Smoke-51 having bad customer service is quite unfair.

I have the same problems right now with all the other notably larger suppliers right now with ALL my devices and supplies. And, I seriously believe that its only due to the combination of "demand" because of recent popularity of these devices, then adding the market supply after-effects we're seeing cause by the Chinese New Years.

Its nothing more than a growth issue toppled with a supply issue.

To the OP, just about anything relatively inexpensive comes from China. The best you can hope for would be to find a decent supplier you are comfortable dealing with and simply buy your first device to get it under your belt.

I say that, because I can guaranty you that you'll be ordering others (just like anyone else with a new toy who wants to try the next new toy).

You're also not restricted to just buying from any "one" supplier for different supples. And will need to keep an open and resourceful mind to support your choice.

It all boils down to research, experimentation, the more research.

As far as choosing a first device, you'll need to decide if you are after simplicity of a two piece disposable cartridge/atomizer, or the three piece and stick with just replacing readymade cartridges and maintaining your atomizer........

Or the BIG DECISION of going all out and messing around with e-smoke liquids (supplier bought or mixing your own), syringes, atomizers, and the list goes on and on.

Do lots of reading and make an informed decision, but most importantly enjoy your new adventure, lol.

Good Luck in your choice(s).....

VapeOn,
Greg

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
The only non Chinese e-cigs are mods. You can easily find them by searching battery mods on this forum or on google. Halocigs.com, esmoke.net, instead, and johnson creek are the only usa made e-liquids I can think of right away and they will all work beautifully with whichever device you choose. I would suggest a dse901 or joye510 for vapor and throat hit. Good Luck!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
You can certainly get a mod made in the U.S. -- battery mods, juice boxes, etc. This list will tell you where they are made.
e-Cig Mod Database | Best e-Cig Mods List

Lots of liquids are also made in the US now. I'm a big fan of Tasty Vapor but there are plenty of others as well.

I'm just not sure how you are going to get that liquid into vapor form. As far as I know, all atomizers, cartomizers, etc. are made in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread