Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I have to defer on the sticky thing to Toni. That is her dept. FOr now, I have added it to the All Things Sticky post and when she gets a chance she will put it in the right place on her post.

oh, how funny, jules!!!!!:ohmy:

i wonder why toni took charge of sticky department??;)
you were always so stingy with the stickies:facepalm:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
jules, could you make this a sticky?????

sometimes there is a week or more between contests and this would end up on page 3 or 4

i know you dislike stickies:facepalm: but maybe you could make an exception?

hey, jules

three months later.......
it really must have been buried, lol

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Jules if you need someone to run a contest on the live chat thread I can do that.............I have run 2 contests over on vapezone.com for Want2vape DIY Flavors and Supplies

I ran the games, Donley put the prizes up. It was really fun most of the time. BUt the one I did on the chat, was the best time. It was really fun.
I did discover, that you can only give like 10-15 seconds per question, because any longer than that and then GOOGLE gets used alot to find the answer. So you type a question and then wait to see who answers, then do another question, but don't wait for more than 15seconds between questions. either wise a lot of google will get you the correct answers. Nothing worse than having all your questions answered correctly, because they are given enough time to check their answers on google or whatever.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Jules if you need someone to run a contest on the live chat thread I can do that.............I have run 2 contests over on vapezone.com for Want2vape DIY Flavors and Supplies

I ran the games, Donley put the prizes up. It was really fun most of the time. BUt the one I did on the chat, was the best time. It was really fun.
I did discover, that you can only give like 10-15 seconds per question, because any longer than that and then GOOGLE gets used alot to find the answer. So you type a question and then wait to see who answers, then do another question, but don't wait for more than 15seconds between questions. either wise a lot of google will get you the correct answers. Nothing worse than having all your questions answered correctly, because they are given enough time to check their answers on google or whatever.

You did a great job with those contests, Lori!:)

Yeah, I didn't think people'll google but you can use a search to find most anything, partial pics, audio streams, even what's in your albums somewhere -- nobody needs a trivia master anymore!!!:cry:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
lori and ripple, jules put up this thread a while ago so anybody who came across a contest could post it here to let us know.

jules uses a separate thread when she gets a contest going for pif

thanks tiburon, didn't know that! I was just attempting to help out~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread