Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Reonauts, feel free to post pics of your beloved mods while enjoying your favorite nightly beverage, alcoholic or not.

This thread will differ from the other pictures threads, as it intended to be the place you post with your favorite "night time" beverage. Kind of like this.....
20150529_172130.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Not a beer fan, for the life of me I can't like a single beer no matter what I try. Still got another can of this in the fridge. It'll probably stay there a while.
Now give me some vodka and orange juice, I'd be happy haha.

and yes to the Canadian Reonauts. That is the Ontario flag, my girlfriend lives by Toronto and she sent me flags to claim that wall in my room hers haha

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, I was inspired to hit the grocery store on the way home and pick up some more local brew. This evening finds me on the back patio, gazing out over the rural hills, sipping on a fine local brew, and of course, vaping my REOs.

Devil's Backbone Azrael, Belgian style golden ale, 7% ABV, brewed in Lexington, VA. Very tasty yet very light. Five more to go.

yW9SI5T.jpg

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Well, I was inspired to hit the grocery store on the way home and pick up some more local brew. This evening finds me on the back patio, gazing out over the rural hills, sipping on a fine local brew, and of course, vaping my REOs.

Devil's Backbone Azrael, Belgian style golden ale, 7% ABV, brewed in Lexington, VA. Very tasty yet very light. Five more to go.

yW9SI5T.jpg
U guys are Makin me thirsty[emoji47] I guess it's beer thirty! Off to the beer store I go....

74dd1b42340281eaa4d7e6939f2e079a.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Thank you, I tried to like it. I struggled through 3 cans of it over the course of a week. My dad loves beer, but I can't even pretend to like it. I'd take Jager or tequila shots before drinking beer if I had an option. I need to try and go to a craft beer show and just try a lot. I'm sure there is something out there I would like. Just hate spending money on bottles or cans I may not finish.

Reactions: jifjifjif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread