Expanding the REO product line

Status
Not open for further replies.

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
when I received my first REO I was hooked, now 4 lp Grands, and 3 Wooodvils later, all within 6-7 months, says something of Robs product, totally awesome cannot beat it. Now I have some of regulated mods collecting dust on the shelve. What kind of mod can I run in water to clean then dry it out, and fire it back up like new. maybe I am old school, but if it aint broke, don't fix it. Thanks Rob for a great device, wish I found REO's about year or more, would of saved me a ton money, that now sits on a shelve. Wish I could sell them, and buy a few more REO's, but nobody wants them, cause they are not the latest, greatest, biggest mod out there. Keep doing what you are doing Rob, I am a sold customer period.

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario. Canada
You'll need a lot of juice....

Backpack-.jpg

This is at least the second time I have seen this mod posted in this sub section, and I have to have one! btw: how much $ is it? Being blond, I suspect its pricey!
$$$$$$$

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
I'm with the rest here that will stick to the KISS philosophy. The Reo is the bees knees and if you can't see it and want some xxxwatt regulated device by all means pursue it. I know I spend a lot more time in the last year or so actually enjoying my vape than I did before and I fiddle almost infinitely less.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
$32.
For the DRINK DISPENSER.
LOL
Backpack-Drinks-Dispenser.jpg

I want one of those DRINK DISPENSERs too, she's a bargain at $32. Wouldn't mind having one of those tube juice holders like she's wearing too!

ETA: Sooner or later, one of us would have said this, I figured I'd just get it out of the way so we can go back on topic ;)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I want one of those DRINK DISPENSERs too, she's a bargain at $32. Wouldn't mind having one of those tube juice holders like she's wearing too!

ETA: Sooner or later, one of us would have said this, I figured I'd just get it out of the way so we can go back on topic ;)
AP, $32 is the rental price.....not purchase price. ;)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

You mean stuff like: "Screw the bottle, I want HER".:D
I started to AP, but knew someone would say something. LoL. :p

She would love you "Long, Long Time" (insert Chinese voice there) :w00t:

Last edited:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA

Figures, right after I spend all my loose change on woodvils :(

You mean stuff like: "Screw the bottle, I want HER".:D
I started to AP, but knew someone would say something. LoL. :p
She would love you "Long, Long Time" (insert Chinese voice there) :w00t:

Reoville, has a rep to maintain. As far as I know, the convention is to not let more than 3 or 4 serious replies appear before taking it straight to the gutter.

As the Limelighters said in Vikki Dougan, "Humbly, I leaped into the breach!"

jburbs38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Taftville, CT, United States
A titanium SL/LP would be awesome!!

Sent from Reoville [emoji631]

A titanium REO would be awesome. But the cost would be astronomical! A block of Titanium that size would definitely brake the bank! Not to mention being very difficult to work. But I have more money than brains, I'd probably buy one!

Neolithium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I am going to add that a 26650 SL/LP would pretty much make all my other mods useless.

That is about the only thing other than the pending release of the resin mods.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
26650 may be pretty cool for battery life; I'm worried about how it would affect the size of a Reo though. may turn it into a pocket brick :/

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Robs on vacation chillin for a while . I seen him a couple days ago he had a bucket of berries and he was singing a jingle from the the 40s .

All this talk about berries is making me crave pie. There is got to be a Marie Callender's near here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread