Addiction Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Has anyone figured out if these guys actually put any nic in their juice?

It's crap. I ain't feeling nothing from it and everyone here knows I'm a light weight. No throat hit no nothing. It's just BLAH.. Now Phil's smokey treat watermelon juice is good and decent, but this stuff, nope, it's junk.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I recommend anyone that bought it to put it away for a rainy day of desperation and maybe doctor it up, but it's hardly vapable in my book. I'd probably add a few drops of some zero flavor TW to it to doctor it up for some nic and vape if I were desperate. I recommend that anyone that is thinking about buying it, I wouldn't. Sorry, just being brutely honest here.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
So far TW is still the best IMO. Best throat hit, best quality juice. I guess you do get what you pay for. I think Janty Juice and PS Cash Juices are similar and a better quality than many, but I still like TW's best. Lastly, I have some coming from my vaporstore.com and I hope theirs isn't junk like this. If so, I'll be sticking to TW if and when we can get it and I think Nathan over at TV as an okay decent quality juice.

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
addictionejuice dotcom is the company name. Its crap. I got the 36mg addiction and 36mg marlboro menthol so far, also ordered a 6pack sampler:(, which is on its way. No throat hit whatsoever. I should have realized that its just zero nic homemade brew when they ran out the 1st day and totally restocked the next day and also by the price.

I guess I'll get some unflavored 36mg nic and spike these up down the line.

Lochstar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2008
MN, USA
I have to agree... no real throat hit, and the flavor is pretty weak. I'll use it to mix. If the nic levels are accurate mebbe it can boost a weaker blend. I'm not sure if they are, however, as my old bottle of 18mg cherry from puresmoker seems to carry more "nic punch" than this 36mg stuff.

I'll work with it and see if it's got the nic, then could be used to enhance a weaker flavor for sure.

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
So far TW is still the best IMO. Best throat hit, best quality juice. I guess you do get what you pay for. I think Janty Juice and PS Cash Juices are similar and a better quality than many, but I still like TW's best. Lastly, I have some coming from my vaporstore.com and I hope theirs isn't junk like this. If so, I'll be sticking to TW if and when we can get it and I think Nathan over at TV as an okay decent quality juice.

I would love to try some TW but I never see the 36mg in stock. I tried the PS and it had a kick but after reading on the board whats going with PS , Ill stay clear. I never thought about janty but have bought from TV and its been ok and his stock is usually good.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
addictionejuice dotcom is the company name. Its crap. I got the 36mg addiction and 36mg marlboro menthol so far, also ordered a 6pack sampler:(, which is on its way. No throat hit whatsoever. I should have realized that its just zero nic homemade brew when they ran out the 1st day and totally restocked the next day and also by the price.

I guess I'll get some unflavored 36mg nic and spike these up down the line.

Yup that's what I'm thinking to get the 36 and spike it. I don't think there is a drop of nic in these things.

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
Well they are stupid if they don't think the word is going to get around about their crap juice on these boards. These boards are what have been selling them out in the first place. Make a crappy product, you aren't going to get the re-orders dudes and word is going to spread. Dumb.
That's one of the problems with this ejuice situation.

Unreliable dealers can pop up anytime and do a hit n run. Then open another site and do the same. Live and learn, I wont be a guinea pig next time.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com

I agree about the flavor IMO watermelon and cotton candy aren't to shabby

in flavor, but there's very little if any throat hit.​

I went back and smoked all the again, and I agree they do not have much of a throat hit. The last one I was smoking was the butterscotch, and I did get a decent throat hit. I think at first was blow away on how good they tasted.

I have 6 more to try, and I am not all that motivated to finish, if I can't get a throat hit.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
That's one of the problems with this ejuice situation.

Unreliable dealers can pop up anytime and do a hit n run. Then open another site and do the same. Live and learn, I wont be a guinea pig next time.

I know, it's too easy. Get a gallon of PG and some Loranns, get some bottles from US Plastics, spend an afternoon setting up a website, PROFIT!!

If this really is a scam, I'd be willing to bet they learned everything they needed to know on this forum.

BILKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread