specific equipment advice for dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoPagan

Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I've been trying to educate myself, but the whole dripping thing has me a bit baffled (even the threads for beginners) so I'm hoping I can get some suggestions for exactly what I need to buy to work with what I already have.

I'm very happy with the tank setups I currently have, and only want to drip in order to test new flavors, juices I have steeping ,etc. My batteries are an iStick 30w with an Aspire Nautilus and an iTaste vv3 with aspire K1 and ET-S. I don't want to rebuild anything or make anything, I'm just looking for something that will be "plug and play", and I'd prefer it to not be too expensive (so I can buy more juice, of course).

Any advice you have for a cheap, confused, lazy newbie will be much appreciated ;)

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
I've been trying to educate myself, but the whole dripping thing has me a bit baffled (even the threads for beginners) so I'm hoping I can get some suggestions for exactly what I need to buy to work with what I already have.

I'm very happy with the tank setups I currently have, and only want to drip in order to test new flavors, juices I have steeping ,etc. My batteries are an iStick 30w with an Aspire Nautilus and an iTaste vv3 with aspire K1 and ET-S. I don't want to rebuild anything or make anything, I'm just looking for something that will be "plug and play", and I'd prefer it to not be too expensive (so I can buy more juice, of course).

Any advice you have for a cheap, confused, lazy newbie will be much appreciated ;)
You could buy pre made coils Pre-Made Coils | Vape Naked
pull and trim some cotton and a soak put the top back on.
Coil Building Tutorials – RiPTrippers

suburbiansam

Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Not gonna add much, but getting into RDA's really gives you a feel for how atomizers (even tanks) work. It shows you the difference in a 7wrap 26ga versus a 10wrap 30ga and a 6 wrap 24ga. It allows you much more control over your vapor production and taste. Give it a try, there are many tutorials out there that can help you get started. I use a jewelers screw driver to wrap my coils if a Kuro is not readily available, or you just dont want to spend $20 on a coil jig that you're not sure you will need a few months from now. Vaping is an adventure. The further you go down the rabbit hole the more wild and fun it becomes. Don't be afraid to try new things NeoPagan, you never know how they'll turn out. you just might become a full time dripper once you get the technique down. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread