◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
aa854f_7fd341c912664aaa86e2144db1cd54f2.jpg_256
C_47FwoTcySwX115RID2woXXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
So, I did a little re-designing on the "classic" OliveRdibiSumpin' (rather, perhaps, designed a new mod, actually . . .. I guess I'd have to say). With a new mod, a new thread, no?

Sure, why not?
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

The first batch of Li'l Pinch BF Mechs is in flight, as we speak, and will land in their respective new homes tomorrow. I've been running the prototype for a couple months now, and am thoroughly impressed! (why wouldn't I be? :?: I mean, does a mother not love her own children? . . . c'mon, yep.) Maybe we'll hear from the folks receiving mods tomorrow, and maybe they'll have some nice things to say. (maybe not; but I'm all fingers crossed and hopeful.) Coupl'a two people came by the shop and picked up their mods in person; and I've heard some good stuff from them already (which is what's giving me all that hope).

Nothin' to do but sit back and wait for it I guess.

. . . . . . :|

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
OH! I can mention that there will be a reference thread for this mod (and whatever else comes up). The pdib Library was getting a little . . . well, .. . . unseemly, and loud . . . and hard to concentrate in there. You can find pricing, ordering info, yada, ↓ here (or will do soon . . )

Li’l PINCH reference: facts ‘n’ figures

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Ah, I see your open now. Tracking says I will get mine Saturday so fooey on Tomorrow!

IIRC your mailman always pulls a fast one on you anyhow; so, even if it were Friday, it would still be Saturday.

This way, it's just straight-up Saturday. :|

Kin'a nice . . . the way I arranged that for you, huh? :D

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
And thanks for the big title!

. . . and your welcome for the big title. 'at one's gonna jump right out of yer phone for you and practically bite you on the nose. I even put those little square doodle-hickies in there, just for you.
biggrin.gif

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I see it departed KC so their is a slim chance it could be here before predicted.

Either way it will be here for my Bday Tuesday. :thumbs:

Then Wednesday I get my teeth pulled. :shock:

The 15 I have left :confused:

that's great, with the teeth thing! :D Congrats! :thumbs: I guess no vaping for some time after? :unsure:
(oh, :( and sorry to hear about your birthday 'n' all)

Yeah, normally, if the package has left the USPS Sorting Facility in your neck of the woods at this time (midnight-2 am), it'll be at your P.O. by morning and "out for delivery".

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
that's great, with the teeth thing! :D Congrats! :thumbs: I guess no vaping for some time after? :unsure:
(oh, :( and sorry to hear about your birthday 'n' all)

Yeah, normally, if the package has left the USPS Sorting Facility in your neck of the woods at this time (midnight-2 am), it'll be at your P.O. by morning and "out for delivery".

Getting teeth pulled never stopped me from smoking.......

Gosh, gee golly whiz, look at the time......I have to get up in less than 4 hrs 30 min. When the wife is out of town I always loose track of time. Worked from 6:30AM to 7:30PM today then after a much needed shower worked at my desk till 10PM. Then played with making LDPE bottles from LDPE sheet material and learned a few new things. Gonna have this custom bottle making thing down pat before too much longer. Kinda an art more than a science. <==And about the only art I think I might be able to learn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread