Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Love it, mine watch TV, but to lazy to sit up. lay in the bed.

Scooter isn't actually ours. He's a regular customer in Ms Rule's shop. When he comes in, he assumes the position on the stool, and barks at the tv, if it isn't on, and it has to be on the Dog channel.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Scooter at the groomer shop, watching tv while waiting for his haircut.

Boy, he's really into it.
laugh2.gif

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
This picture is several years old. Buddy is a Black Lab we rescued from a back yard, where he had been left to pretty much fend for himself, for his first year or so of life. Almost no interaction with humans, other than just being kept fed and watered. When we adopted him, one of the first things we did as take him to the beach. He had never swam, or seen water. He needed a little help getting started. So, I taught him to swim. Buddy is now 12 1/2. Getting a bit grey, but he came a long way.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sorry to hear about Shadow's passing. That is rough. Both the little dogs are cute as can be. My mom would love the one on the left. I would love the one on the right. The labs are gorgeous too. Does the spaniel have ear problems? I used to have a spaniel years ago. I had to keep his ears super clean, to prevent infection. He liked water though, and was always playing in it. He would even fetch, under the water, at the lake. He loved to play in the sprinkler too, and the kid sized swimming pool. Never had a problem giving him a bath. I can't say that about 99% of the dogs I've ever had before...lol.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Sorry to hear about Shadow's passing. That is rough. Both the little dogs are cute as can be. My mom would love the one on the left. I would love the one on the right. The labs are gorgeous too. Does the spaniel have ear problems? I used to have a spaniel years ago. I had to keep his ears super clean, to prevent infection. He liked water though, and was always playing in it. He would even fetch, under the water, at the lake. He loved to play in the sprinkler too, and the kid sized swimming pool. Never had a problem giving him a bath. I can't say that about 99% of the dogs I've ever had before...lol.

Thanks. Losing Shadow was hard. He was a loved family member.
As for the Cavalier, she hasn't had any bad ear problems; but then again, Ms Rule is a groomer, so she keeps a good eye on them. It's always something to watch with drop eared dogs, especially with the Florida heat and humidity. We also avoid any food which contains corn or cornmeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread