Vapor King USB Charger questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The USB w/o the wall charger has been very tempermental since day one but workable until today(approximately 13 or 14 days of use). Now it's unable to charge unless it's plugged into the wall outlet & since I never received the wall outlet for the first purchase I'm now in panic mode since I only have one workable charger with 4 Vapor Kings to charge.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Ya Know Mine Just Stopped Charging My Vapor Kings (My VK's r about 2 weeks oldish now), The Snap On Connection Inside the USB Charger Are Loose.

Also I Never Received A Wall Charger, Just A USB Charger, R U Suppose To Get A Wall Charger Along With The With The Vapor King's? It Really Should Come With it.

I Am Sure Steve Will Contact Us & Take Care Of Us Cuz Thats The Type Of Good Guy He Is.

I Don't Know If He Is Back From Vacation Yet. But I Can Tell U He is a Great Guy and Is Trying Very Hard To Please his Customers.

Keep Vapin!

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Welp I didnt get instructions and is my first charge kit.

I been using my V/K for a week and still works great!!! but thought best to charge it up. First time out of the box I used the wall to USB and red to green light simple enough and I let it go for an extra hour after.

Now I wanted to try the USB on my Macbook its plugged in and l.e.d. on the batt flashed 3 times like the AC method then started to charge.

The USB charge light is red and blips blue every few 2nds so I guess I am ok and its charging? Been about an hour now.

Does all this sound like eveything is ok? I dont want to remove it till the light turns uh solid blue I guess?

Smilin are you back in town is it time for me to remind you like you told me too :D

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I have one wall charger that works & one USB charger that is still working BUT I have 4 Vapor Kings that need to be charged. I also have a Power Pack. I don't have any of the 901 chargers so I'll have to wait until I can get extra USB chargers made specifically for the Vapor King that don't have loose connections. The wall adaptor only works with the Vapor King USB CHARGER Insert.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
The USB w/o the wall charger has been very tempermental since day one but workable until today(approximately 13 or 14 days of use). Now it's unable to charge unless it's plugged into the wall outlet & since I never received the wall outlet for the first purchase I'm now in panic mode since I only have one workable charger with 4 Vapor Kings to charge.

Please make sure to let chris know to ship you replacement.

New order will be coming with better options.

Still trying to figure out best quallity control. I HATE when sh*t breaks. I know my customers do as well.

Thanks you to all:cool:

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Please make sure to let chris know to ship you replacement. New order will be coming with better options.
Still trying to figure out best quallity control. I HATE when sh*t breaks. I know my customers do as well.Thanks you to all:cool:
Thanks Smilin, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes Chris does know but unfortunately per Chris, you don't have your new supply of the USB charger in as yet.
Barbara

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Email/pm me your info again, I will get you out today or tomorrow, will not be new, but, I know it will work;)I think I can find a usa plug for it as well.

Who luvs ya baby:cool:

Thanks Smilin, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes Chris does know but unfortunately per Chris, you don't have your new supply of the USB charger in as yet.
Barbara

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Ya Know Mine Just Stopped Charging My Vapor Kings (My VK's r about 2 weeks oldish now), The Snap On Connection Inside the USB Charger Are Loose.

Also I Never Received A Wall Charger, Just A USB Charger, R U Suppose To Get A Wall Charger Along With The With The Vapor King's? It Really Should Come With it.

I Am Sure Steve Will Contact Us & Take Care Of Us Cuz Thats The Type Of Good Guy He Is.

I Don't Know If He Is Back From Vacation Yet. But I Can Tell U He is a Great Guy and Is Trying Very Hard To Please his Customers.

Keep Vapin!

Man its gotta be a pain in the .... to type every word with a capitol letter... I Mean Every Time You Type A Word, You Have To Hit The Shift Key First!
Sorry ! LOL.... I had to say something!
Regards,
-VP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread