White cloud e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbaumle

Jun 11, 2010
Atlantic City, NJ
Hello all, this is my first post, but have been reading everyone’s for about a month now. I have been vaping for about two months now and I am using the white cloud cirrus (I know I got ripped off) but I love the flavor of there cartos. My question is can anybody tell me who makes there juice? I have been reading the forums and wasting money trying all kinds of juice and nothing compares. I don’t want to keep spending $20 for 5 cartos, so if you know anything that taste like white cloud juice, please let me know. I am using there regular tobacco flavor.

Hello all, this is my first post, but have been reading everyone’s for about a month now. I have been vaping for about two months now and I am using the white cloud cirrus (I know I got ripped off) but I love the flavor of there cartos. My question is can anybody tell me who makes there juice? I have been reading the forums and wasting money trying all kinds of juice and nothing compares. I don’t want to keep spending $20 for 5 cartos, so if you know anything that taste like white cloud juice, please let me know. I am using there regular tobacco flavor.

never even heard of them , there is an awesome tobacco flavor at FreedomSmokeUSA called wyatt special blend, i recommend to anyone smoking tobacco flavor

here FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread