Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
The site is now live with a limited product line. Flavors are still in the works, but we have plenty of Flavorless for mixing as well as bottles, pipettes, menthol, etc.

The site is still rough around the edges, but I'm sure you'll let us know what need to be changed.:p

Please feel free to contact either MissJaaxx or myself through PM here or via our Contacts page on the site. I will also start a thread here specifically to address any technical issues with the website.

Thanks,
Jaaxx

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE ON THE SUPPLIES!!!!!!!! WOW someone did it RIGHT! You are gonna kick ....!!!!!!!!!

Hey about those 901 carts, I still don't understand which ones are they the nicer sleeker skinnier tip or are they the fatter tip? Thanks, and GREAT job!
Yeah the pic is less than ideal, sorry. They are classic 901 style tip (kind of like a fatter penstyle tip) but they have the offset, crescent shaped airhole in the cart side (not like a penstyle.) Hmmm... lemme go get a pic.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Here's some pics of the 901 blanks we have right now.

901_cart_side.JPG
901_cart_tip.JPG
901_cart_end.JPG

And thanks for the vote of confidence! Hope you enjoy the products.

Jaaxx

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Hi Sun-- and thank you! We have 0 nic flavorless USP grade PG and VG on the site right now. :)

Thanks for responding and I did see that. I do make my own, but I can not replicate the Non-sweets like the tobacco ones. Those I purchase. What I would like to get is any flavor that that is in the Tobacco or Menthol family that is No-nic --Appreciated and glad to see you open--!!!--Sun

SilkyVapor

Mar 21, 2009
Tennessee
Oh my goodness I felt like I was in Disney World LOL. Thank you so much Jaaxx, being new to all of this I was dying to get some flavorless and play. You just got my money :) Still don't know if I'm going to be allergic to pg or not so I got some of both and a bunch of other goodies. Now I gotta figure out if my hubby is gonna be happy I bought what I did or upset I didn't buy more :rolleyes:

It finally paid off to be a night owl :D. I seriously doubt if you're gonna have any stock left once people wake up.

Thank again.... I'm giddy, I can't wait :)

SilkyVapor

Mar 21, 2009
Tennessee
Well, my hubby sent me back for a little more :D

I hope Ritalee knows about this and is able to get some. I don't know her, but her videos have been so helpful to me and I read in one of her posts that she was excitedly waiting to get some flavorless from you... I hope she's awake :(

Sorry I left you out of the thank you on my last post MissJaaxx... consider yourself thanked this time :D

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sack out. All orders placed tonight will be packaged tomorrow. Means that some will actually go out with the mail tomorrow and some Tues.

Thanks again, and if you want something you don't see let us know. We're working on getting the actual flavor concentrates the big guys use for tobacco flavors (555, RY4, etc.) and we will be offering liquid menthol (easier to measure) soon.

Jaaxx

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sack out. All orders placed tonight will be packaged tomorrow. Means that some will actually go out with the mail tomorrow and some Tues.

Thanks again, and if you want something you don't see let us know. We're working on getting the actual flavor concentrates the big guys use for tobacco flavors (555, RY4, etc.) and we will be offering liquid menthol (easier to measure) soon.

Jaaxx

Jaaxx---I will be looking for those concentrates when they hit your site--So glad to have a new e-liquid Suppiler now here located in the US!! --Sun

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon

Jaaxx

Hooray... will be watching for those! :p

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Hi Jaaxx, just checked out the site. Really like the whole concept and store you have put together. It's gonna be a winner !

Have just one question on the shipping . Would you consider offering a regular shipping option for a reduced cost ? I understand that there are costs involved in buying packaging materials that needs to be covered, but personally i don't mind waiting for a few days if it cuts the shipping cost a little.

I think you are going to be real busy and as soon as i can i'll be placing an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread