The Multi-Voltage Dial-A-Tekk Mod!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Multi-Voltage Dial-A-Tekk Mod, carries two 18650 2200 mAh batteries and should last two to four days, varying by user.

This variation of the Tekk mod now features a dial on the bottom of the device that allows anywhere from 1.25v to 5.8v (approx) vaping.

Unit charges with mini USB and can also be used as a passthrough while charging. Features convenient on/off switch on the front of the mod and a 5v out charging port that allows you to charge anything electronic you have that uses a USB cable. The Multi-Voltage Tekk Mod comes with one gray lanyard, one drawstring carrying pouch, a 510 to 901 adapter and a 510 to 801 adapter.
_MG_3905.jpg

There are extremely low quantities available which more coming in by the end of the week!! The Multi-Voltage Tekk Mod sells for only $160 with 10% off when you use SaveinNJ as a coupon code!!!!!!!

We just got more of these in stock today!!! Check them out!
tekkeon.jpg

tekk.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I actually had these made for me by someone, that didnt have the time to deliver them so I am working with someone else to bring them to market with a couple different features... A search on the forum here will lead you to the original Parky Tekk Mod that had 5 Volts exclusively( I believe)...This is great device used for charging phones and other poratble power needs...
In fact if you bought the Tekkeon on its own , you could use it with a 5V passthrough and enjoy days on end of 5V vaping without any modifications at all...
This one delivers variable voltages including a setting that will run Low Resistance attys...
Thanks Man
Drew

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
You know... I am really thinking about getting one of those power sources for my 5v passthru. Much better picture than strapping an oxygen tank on and a face mask. So if you see an old woman hobbling down the isles of wally world blowing clouds of vapor and usb cords flapping in the wind... that would be me! Thanks for the idea!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Only 2 left until the next run..Thanks everyone...

ETA: BTW for those that didnt inquire directly, these units are GREAT with Low Resistance attys on the 2 lowest settings and just as awesome on the other 2 with regular attys..
The other ones were a little hot in my opinion on the higher settings so we tweeked them down...These higher settings simulate loaded 5 Volts perfectly and maintain clean conditioned voltage through the batteries life...They will easily last 2 days of HEAVY VAping and as many as 3 to 4 days of moderate vaping... Thanks again
Drew

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I gotta say I love this dam Mod and take it everywhere with me, it fits in your hand so comfortably and what drew says about the setting is right on, I run LR510 & LR306 Attys on mine and they kick some serious .... I have been running a regular 510 on it with the 2 higher settings and same thing kick ... vapor and flavor. Mine last for what seems like forever you just have to remember to turn it off when done vaping to make it last, I also hooked up my AFS on this Tekkeon and can run with 6ml's of liquid all day, no matter what your set up all I can say is this is one heck of a Mod Drew.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread