VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Yea, I check weekly hoping to see pineapple as flavor of the week.

Did you discontinue selling the DIY flavoring for good?
glare.gif

Also, I know you had issues with Peach. Is it ever going to come back?
Pineapple is great I think

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Snickerdoodle is missing from thr site. Is it discontinued or just out of stock?

We apologize for the inconvenience; but yes, our snickerdoodle is currently out of stock as well as a few other flavors. Hopefully it won't take long, but we'll be sure to let you know when we get some more in!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hey I can't find the Virginia menthol... Where is it? Is it sold out? Canceled? When will it be back if ever? Thanks
Ps... A way to tell if something is out of stock or discontinued would be a great feature on the website. Even if it's a note on the main page of the site :)

Our Virginia Flavor Blend is currently out of stock. We will inform you when we receive another shipment.

Also, I appreciate your recommendation for an 'out of stock' notification feature for our website. We're undergoing some rather drastic changes to our website, and I will hopefully be able to add this in the near future!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
We apologize for the inconvenience; but yes, our snickerdoodle is currently out of stock as well as a few other flavors. Hopefully it won't take long, but we'll be sure to let you know when we get some more in!

Snickerdoodle is back in stock! Be sure to order yours today!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hey I can't find the Virginia menthol... Where is it? Is it sold out? Canceled? When will it be back if ever? Thanks
Ps... A way to tell if something is out of stock or discontinued would be a great feature on the website. Even if it's a note on the main page of the site :)

I am glad to announce that we have now implemented a new Out-of-Stock notification system! (Hopefully) from now on, our out-of-stock flavors will still appear on the website; however, when you go to order them, you will be unable to and will instead see the text, "Availability Out-of-Stock". Thank you again for your suggestion, Silver Bullet.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hello again, Kandicat!

I noticed that you posted your mixture as 80% PG / 20% VG. I just want to make sure here that you are aware that our mixtures are displayed as VG first, PG second. However if this is correct, you should certainly feel the throat hit. In fact, as I'm writing this while vaping a 20VG/80PG mixture of Banana eJuice (my preferred mixture as well), I am definitely getting a good throat hit.

As far as the feeling in your chest - well, I don't know that I can tell you anything on that. So long as I've been vaping, the only time I've felt it in my chest is for the first month or two after I quit traditional cigarettes. I just always took it as a good sign that my body was getting rid of all the gunk from the tobacco over the years.

Since you've been having a few problems with our flavors, I'd like to offer you a discount on your future purchases. If you're interested, please send me a PM with your last Invoice # so that I can create a discount coupon for you.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright, let's see if we can resurrect this thread!

Our presence here on ECF has been...well, lacking to say the least. But we're back, and ready to reconnect with you guys. Things have been busy here at VaporBomb as we've made quite a few major changes to our website and shopping cart as well as improving our customer service. You'll notice a much cleaner, more modern appearance that should prove to be more efficient for our customers. Also, in the behind the scenes news - we've updated our shopping cart management system to give us a little more control over your eJuice orders.

Anyway, enough of that boring "technical talk". I want to hear from you guys! What do you think of us and the changes we're making? What would you like to see from us? Heck, what do you want to talk about? I work an 8-hour shift here and it can get quite boring, so give me something to talk about! :toast:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Your customer service is a joke as far as I'm concerned. I'm amazed you're still in business!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I responded to your comment in the customer service post. If you would send me a message with your information I will speak with customer service on Monday and see if we can resolve your issue right away!. I do not see the emails or check vm but I did go in and double check the Facebook account and I did not have any missed messages or notifications I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread