Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

With the earlier non AFC Cyclones you'll probably have to enlarge the air intake. I DLH too, have two 2013 Cyclones I bought used. One came drilled to 5/64's the other 7/64's... 7/64's works the best of the two for my very long draws.

2wood.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Zhv7Gui.jpg

Reonaut transition complete. Liking this guy a lot - drilled to 1/16th. Gotta get a gold anno drip tip somewheres :p

I know what would look kick @$$ on that reo is a gold plated cyclone acf!

And I know someone that has one that should of been up for sale this week. ;)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I know what would look kick @$$ on that reo is a gold plated cyclone acf!

And I know someone that has one that should of been up for sale this week. ;)

With so many of my toys being sold my Gold Cyclone went to a good home. I agree it would look good but they would look good on any REO.

cyclonenew.JPG

cycloneGold.jpg

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
I gotta tell you that that button was a great add for me. That factory button was a thumb and finger killer. And as a side note. twice yesterday I grabbed up the LP, gave the bottle a couple of squeezes and tried to have a vape without hitting the fire button. At first I thought the mod was broken. My mind figured I'd pushed something so there ought to be a vape ready for me. Remember, I am old, senile and getting more cranky everyday....

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Are you sure about divo and hornet? It seems I can get the hornet on my older mini reo, but not the divo or chalice

Not 100% sure, sorry. I've never owned either of them.

This is making want to go out and buy a caliper because the Chalice III is advertised as a 14mm atty but when I measure it with a ruler, I get 13mm lol

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Are you sure about divo and hornet? It seems I can get the hornet on my older mini reo, but not the divo or chalice

The Divo's deck is identical to the Cyclone. The Hornet is a fraction smaller.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Cyclone 2013 fits in standard reo catch cup but not in the mini 1.0. Cyclone 2014 is barely slightly larger and doesn't fit in standard reo. It must be used on a low profile Reo. The Hornet fits in the mini 1.0 with the cap installed after the base is screwed down but my chalice 3 v2 doesn't fit in there but works great in a standard Reo catch cup. I don't have a Divo, but I do have an ERA and its the same case as the Cyclone 2013. Even tho they're all listed as 14mm, the cup on a mini 1.0 is like 13.9. (I don't have a caliper, just from experience.) Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread