Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
  • Deleted by Ethan_Janty

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
correction, batteries are 3 months and atomizers are 6 months :)

*2 x JANTY™ DURA atomizers, (1 black atomizer with JANTY LOGO under warranty and one free non warranty emergency replacement atomizer without JANTY logo, choose your preferred emergency atomizer color below in the option box below please

*3 months warranty on batteries, 6 months on other parts

I know, but when places are vauge like this, statements tend to change often. Like take the 2x Janty Dura atomizers. Obviously both atomizers are not Janty, only one is. as for the other being a generic 510. Soon when people receive their orders expecting 2 Janty atoms and 1 emergency, which they most likely will. The descript will change to 1x Janty Dura and 1 emergency replacement.
As for the warranty, it's weird that they would reverse it, it can make sense because of only having 1 official atom but still.:confused:

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
As for the warranty, it's weird that they would reverse it, it can make sense because of only having 1 official atom but still.:confused:

The other atomizers is probably a JOYE 510. JOYE was given permission to produce Janty products so long as they were not labeled as Janty. Parked (dietsmokes) sells the JOYE's on his site, and that's what he said. The only difference is the warranty on the Janty's are longer.

I have the JOYE 510 and it's very nice. My next kit will be a dura C because Jantyusa's come with two manual batteries and those are what I use the most.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
The other atomizers is probably a JOYE 510. JOYE was given permission to produce Janty products so long as they were not labeled as Janty. Parked (dietsmokes) sells the JOYE's on his site, and that's what he said. The only difference is the warranty on the Janty's are longer.

I have the JOYE 510 and it's very nice. My next kit will be a dura C because Jantyusa's come with two manual batteries and those are what I use the most.

Did he say that now? Well aint that classic! Anyone remember when a certain someone was preaching about how different the inner workins are of a generic 510, compared to Janty. And the 510 didn't have anything on a Janty. What was it, Oh yes "Under the Hood" Thats hilarious!

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Did he say that now? Well aint that classic! Anyone remember when a certain someone was preaching about how different the inner workins are of a generic 510, compared to Janty. And the 510 didn't have anything on a Janty. What was it, Oh yes "Under the Hood" Thats hilarious!

I don't know. Makes sense to me? He discloses that it's a JOYE 510-C and he also sells Janty products?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I don't know. Makes sense to me? He discloses that it's a JOYE 510-C and he also sells Janty products?

In the past, when Joye-tec 510's were booming and everyone was after them, a certain someone kept trying to knock them down, by making very crude statements about them and their quality for quite a good while. But now all of a sudden they're the same, except the logo? I feel a thread should be made about this BS but I don't really feeling being banned :sleep:

If I may direct your attention Right Here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/dietsmokes/5025-parkeds-review-janty-dura-7.html Best to start at page 5
I love Janty to death, but my business will Never go to this person, it's rediculous!

Last edited:

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
In the past, when Joye-tec 510's were booming and everyone was after them, a certain someone kept trying to knock them down, by making very crude statements about them and their quality for quite a good while. But now all of a sudden they're the same, except the logo? I feel a thread should be made about this BS but I don't really feeling being banned :sleep:

If I may direct your attention Right Here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/dietsmokes/5025-parkeds-review-janty-dura-7.html Best to start at page 5
I love Janty to death, but my business will Never go to this person, it's rediculous!

Ohhhhhhhh...:(

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009

they used to have a name for people like this.
hmmmmm, now what was it again?

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
How did you contact him? I used the website contact form today, but if you have an order question it is a different email address.. I think he just got restocked.. His site has been offline awhile. Also I think he just moved.. I would send another email.

I'd say you haven't read any of the half dozen or so threads about JantyUSA lately, and are a blind cheerleader.

It's not just me, by the way... there's a good mob forming.

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
I have sent over 3 now to dispatch@jantyusa.com and info@jantyusa.com I was advised to ask for a refund from Ludo but I really wanted the order. This was my first order experience with Janty and it has been less than a good one. I have seen people post how they ordered on 3/16 same day as me and 3/17 after me that have both recieved their Dura-C order. What happened to mine? Is it going to be sent? Maybe I should just take Ludo's advice for now? I ordered from TW in UK and got my Tekk 510 already ordered that just a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread