REO Swap Thread Part VI: Please read first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
There has been a change in the rules for supplier forum swap/trade threads that you should be aware of. You may only post swap/trade requests for the items offered by the supplier the trade/swap thread is associated with. This means the trade both sides of the trade/swap should involve items offered by Reosmods.com. juice trades/swaps are no longer allowed in dedicated trade/swap threads. If you have any questions about a trade you would like to post, you are welcome to PM me and ask or you can contact a moderator and ask. They are really friendly and don't bite.

If you are interested in trading other non reo related gear, please consider the classifieds.

Or if you are interested in paying it forward, please go to the PIF forum.

Please…NO SELLING OR BUYING….just trading. If you wish to sell or buy something, then post it in the Classifieds. Member to member selling/buying is not allowed outside of the classifieds. If you post items for sale, your post will be deleted. If you have items for sale or trade in the classifieds, DO NOT POST A LINK TO THE CLASSIFIEDS POST....it will be deleted.
For your convenience, here is a link to the Forum Rules

If you find something you’re interested in, please PM the poster.

Out of consideration for the other posters, please do not clutter the thread with chatter or questions that can be answered via PM.

When a trade/swap or PIF is accepted, please edit your post to reflect your stuff is no longer available.

If you cannot edit your post, please send me a PM and I will edit your post for you.

Please understand that you are participating at your own risk. This trade/swap activity is not endorsed or supported by the ECF or REOsmods.

Here is a suggested format for PV related posts.
Hardware:
Item:
New/Used:
For What Model (Grand, Mini 2.1, Mini, Woodvil, etc):
Shipping: (giver/receiver)
Comments:

:banana: You asked for it, it has been provided! Happy Swapping!!! :banana:

This is a continuation of the previous swap thread. I have closed it and started a fresh thread. I have brought over from the last swap thread all the swap/trade requests that appeared to be open. If I missed one, please send me a link to the original trade and I will take care of it.

And Please...for the love of everything good....Please do NOT ship mods with juice or batteries inside the mod!!! This is not only messy, it is very dangerous. The juice WILL leak and cause damage. The batteries can overheat and damage the mod or even catch the package on fire. No joke...both scenarios have happened to us.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Ok, first swap attempt for this thread!

Up for trade is my 2015 Woodvil. It's a Caribbean Rosewood and Birdseye Maple door. This is my second try with a woodvil and I just simply prefer the metals. It drives me nuts knowing that if I use it I can't toss it in the sink if need be. I love the button though and will miss that. It's had two bottles run through it so is still in pristine condition. I'd like to trade for a brand new metal LP Grand in a color I don't have, either standard or SL body would be fine. The colors I have are black wrinkle, red sparkly, white and tumbled. We'll have to figure out what other Reo products we can work into the trade to make it even. Message me with any questions. Sorry pics are so big but they're all I have.

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
@pennysmalls I have a brand new gold anodized SL/LP I'd swap, I've only run about 3 bottles through it, it is also pristine.
I'm in the other boat, I take my wood mods to work everyday and the metal ones stay home, but that is mostly because I love the wood mods more and just like the look of metal.
I'll post some pics later when I get home from work.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Took me a bit as I am trying to help a friend in a jam tonight, but here are some pics I snapped this evening.

IMG_20151102_200733753.jpg

IMG_20151102_195355190.jpg

IMG_20151102_200648377.jpg

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I would like to trade my 2015 Wenge/Birdseye Maple Woodvil for either a new or in very new condition Reo Grand LP/SP. I just don't use it as much as my metal devices, (same as pennysmalls), and it kills me to see it just setting here not being used. It has been maintained on a monthly schedule and babied since the day I received it. Also included with it are an extra spring, brass button cover, and extra bottles and tubes. I have already installed a new bottle and tube in it as well as changing out the firing pin. I've also installed an o-ring behind the button to make the throw softer and it helps to keep the button from rotating to the lock position like some have experienced to date.

I'm not really looking for anything else but am always up for entertaining offers of all kinds....

ETA... Sorry about the mammoth pics. Was all I had for now. I wish the grain on the Wenge could've come out better in the pic. The back looks very similar to the side of the 1st pic listed. Very nice grain and color to it...
caa430ab561742e9494c6f64479a43c8.jpg

410c4d00644f034a9c59e8718e9435b2.jpg

4ecb1b22d6e4ac85d3f07ddf653893da.jpg

606613295cc37292a1be3c110c813085.jpg

Last edited:

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
I have a brand new low profile reomizer that I've never used. I'm interested in trading for a RM7-9, something that I can build dual coils on. I bought the LP reomizer thinking I wanted a single coil Atty but fell in love with dual builds on the RM 8. I can post pics later but it is literally brand new, never even took it out of the bag, includes all accy's.

I may also have a copper vein LP Grand for trade once I rebuild it, I bought a new SL copper vein door for it but copper isn't really my style. If anyone may be interested drop me a line, thanks!

Reactions: Debadoo

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
I have a brand new low profile reomizer that I've never used. I'm interested in trading for a RM7-9, something that I can build dual coils on. I bought the LP reomizer thinking I wanted a single coil Atty but fell in love with dual builds on the RM 8. I can post pics later but it is literally brand new, never even took it out of the bag, includes all accy's.

I may also have a copper vein LP Grand for trade once I rebuild it, I bought a new SL copper vein door for it but copper isn't really my style. If anyone may be interested drop me a line, thanks!
i have a dual atomic if your interested ??

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey guys! I am looking for a Grand door! I have a brand new condition SL Grand door that is orange that I would like to trade. I would really love a PINK door!
If there isn't a pink door, red or blue metallic would be great! So if you have a door you would like to trade, please let me know!

Or Copper vein that has been coated! Wow that would be great too!

I can't seem to be able to post a picture

Last edited:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I would like to trade my 2015 Wenge/Birdseye Maple Woodvil for either a new or in very new condition Reo Grand LP/SP. I just don't use it as much as my metal devices, (same as pennysmalls), and it kills me to see it just setting here not being used. It has been maintained on a monthly schedule and babied since the day I received it. Also included with it are an extra spring, brass button cover, and extra bottles and tubes. I have already installed a new bottle and tube in it as well as changing out the firing pin. I've also installed an o-ring behind the button to make the throw softer and it helps to keep the button from rotating to the lock position like some have experienced to date.

I'm not really looking for anything else but am always up for entertaining offers of all kinds....

ETA... Sorry about the mammoth pics. Was all I had for now. I wish the grain on the Wenge could've come out better in the pic. The back looks very similar to the side of the 1st pic listed. Very nice grain and color to it...
caa430ab561742e9494c6f64479a43c8.jpg

410c4d00644f034a9c59e8718e9435b2.jpg

4ecb1b22d6e4ac85d3f07ddf653893da.jpg

606613295cc37292a1be3c110c813085.jpg
This has been traded. Thanks to all that pm'd me with their offers. Was able to get the Hammertone I wanted... Thanks @TwistedThrottle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread