TV Calculator for nic content and VG/PG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
OK Chainvapor, nice job this should help many that have questions or dont use one of the others out there. TV also has a chart on there site that I have seen which makes it very easy as well if people would take there time to look and do the calculations, some of the questions you see on here look a lot like people dont even try to figure it out and just ask for an answer. It really is simple with all these calcs that are now out that people like you have made, thanks for the extra calc

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Very nice. My only question is: can people that don't have MS Excel use it? I've never written any programs in Excel or used any, so please excuse my naiveté.

First, Thank you all for the compliments. Second, this is an excel spreadsheet and must be used with Microsoft Excel, OR OpenOffice Calc. Open Office is free software. If you look it up on google, you will find the site where you can download it for free. Thanks Again Everyone. Glad you like it. I thought it would be nice for a REALLY SIMPLE quick and easy calc that was designed specifically for TV juice Mixes.

CV :D

Tasty Vapor RULEZ!! LOVE THE BOSTON CREME PIE!!!!!!

Last edited:

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
This is an awesome tool! I was just trying to figure out my first order from TV, and found your post! I had no trouble downloading the freeware application, and the tool works great. Thank you so much.

I was going to wait till waffle comes out, but I realized that I will need something to vape while I wait for the waffle to "cure", so I have to order now! :) Many, many thanks.

Lou

lostboy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
California
Maybe you guys can help me answer a mixing question here. So I bought a bottle of 12mg Cherry Cola a few weeks back and the TH wasn't there. I want to up the nicotine for the TH but I don't want to smoke 24mg. So I decided to buy a 24mg Cherry Cola this week (since it was on sale) and I want to mix it with my half bottle of 12mg. What would the final nicotine be? Or should I be mixing it with a double instead?

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Maybe you guys can help me answer a mixing question here. So I bought a bottle of 12mg Cherry Cola a few weeks back and the TH wasn't there. I want to up the nicotine for the TH but I don't want to smoke 24mg. So I decided to buy a 24mg Cherry Cola this week (since it was on sale) and I want to mix it with my half bottle of 12mg. What would the final nicotine be? Or should I be mixing it with a double instead?
1 ounce of 24mg + 0.5 ounces of 12mg = 1.5 ounces of 18mg

If you want to increase the nicotine content, a doubler won't work. It will decrease it (without decreasing the flavor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread