All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
:spammers::rules::angel::danger:
lol...but if you have multiple email adresses...you can vote multiple times...just have a different display name each time

Alright everyone if you want them to trust us we really should play fair.

How many ECF members are there or all you all just DROIDSSSSSS :D

Not accusing anyone of anything three votes per person more than enough......Just didnt want it flooded with a million anonymous emails from the same shady character. I was tempted myself, but..........BEWARE the Dark Side my young patawon

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
:spammers::rules::angel::danger:

Alright everyone if you want them to trust us we really should play fair.

How many ECF members are there or all you all just DROIDSSSSSS :D

hey I was just saying...there's two of us in this house...both ecig users....so voted once for each of us with seperate addresses...nothing wrong with that

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Alright not bad for day one. Lets see how many people we can cram in here after the sun goes down. Want to post the link all over the ECF in highlighted bold letters, but dont want to scare of the natives. Man campaigning can really wear you out. I thought waiting for the mailman was rough. Watching us inch our way to the top of the pile is AGONIZING.

Dont forget to VOTE once for each member of family (hmmm yes dog is member of family, but really??) Have fun, tell your buddies to stop posting here for 1 minute and help us stick it to the FDA on national TV. Good work guys, hopefully we'll punch through to page one by the weekend. Only a few thousand votes to go.

How many members are there on ECF anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread