Best price on DEFENDER/ELEGANT Kr808 mega batteries??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Is it something like the vapor4life VaporKing XL battery? They're a chunk longer than a standard, run pretty long between recharges.

No, he's talking about the 'Ego-like' kits for the KR808.

Anyone know who has the best price on these batteries??
Is there any other name for the elegant?

V9 and Cigeasy are the only US sellers I know of @ the moment, unless you order from China. BTW, there are two Chinese versions called the 'VGo' w/ slightly different specs but w/ 808 threads.

It's a matter of time until other US vendors start carrying these.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
No, he's talking about the 'Ego-like' kits for the KR808.

V9 and Cigeasy are the only US sellers I know of @ the moment, unless you order from China. BTW, there are two Chinese versions called the 'VGo' w/ slightly different specs but w/ 808 threads.

It's a matter of time until other US vendors start carrying these.

I was wondering if the V-Go is available anywhere where I can use a CC
CC ordering is a must for me ... I love Visa :)

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Well I've been so busy the past few days (mainly drinking... :D) that I haven't ordered these on time... So I guess I had better just go with this

THE ELEGANT EASY

Order that twice and I'll have two batteries for me and one each for them to use..
It's going to run me over budget .. sigh .. If anyone knows a juicy coupon code, let me know :)

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
That's expensive, why don't you just buy a couple of Hello016 batteries with some KR8 adapters ? The Hello016 battery is 1300mah which is much more powerful than any ego or riva or anything that you're looking at.

Holy god ... 1300mah!!
It'd cost me more, though... Cigeasy is charging me $146 shipped for 4 "elegant" batteries, two chargers and 10 cartos.... .

I'd have to go for three of these = $165 plus 3 adapters ...

I don't think it's in the budget :(

I could, however, go for a Hello016 for me.. since I only need one .. and the elegant for them

That'd be $70 + $60 (with the adapter) instead of $70+70

Do you know how long the waiting list is, or, another wesbite I can get the Hello016 from?

Last edited:

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
From what i've seen inventory wise, you can get the usb charger for about 9 bux from litecigusa.com.... and you can get 2 single batteries from Nhaler.com for 22.50 each with 'saveinnj' code... and go to goodprophets.com for the 510-901/808 adapters as his are only 3 dollars and have good airflow. With shipping from all of those places you wouldn't even be spending 80 bux, and 1 hello battery will last you all day, yet alone 2 of them.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Tobacco | Electronic Cigarettes

Total Items: 4 Weight: 0lbs Amount: $113.96
Qty. Item Name Unit Total
H16 Express Starter Kit
$34.99 $69.98

H16 Replacement Battery
$21.99 $43.98
Sub-Total: $113.96

They will do 4 batteries, two usb chargers, and two Joye 510s for $114 shipped...
(Two "starter kits" and two seperate batteries)
(Free shipping on $75+)

Oh .. forgot the adapters... $2.50 x 3 = $7.50 more

This is pretty good, right???
I saw them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eed-opinion-ego-user-who-got-hello-016-a.html

Last edited:

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Tobacco | Electronic Cigarettes

Total Items: 4 Weight: 0lbs Amount: $113.96
Qty. Item Name Unit Total
H16 Express Starter Kit
$34.99 $69.98

H16 Replacement Battery
$21.99 $43.98
Sub-Total: $113.96

They will do 4 batteries, two usb chargers, and two Joye 510s for $114 shipped...
(Free shipping on $75+)

This is pretty good, right???
I saw them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eed-opinion-ego-user-who-got-hello-016-a.html

Yes you can do that, seriously though you don't need 4 batteries, 2 is enough even for the most hardcore vaper, if you can go through more than 2 hello016 batteries in a day then i wanna know about it ! :D

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Yes you can do that, seriously though you don't need 4 batteries, 2 is enough even for the most hardcore vaper, if you can go through more than 2 hello016 batteries in a day then i wanna know about it ! :D

Well I have to get at least one each for my sister and brother in law, too, and I was trying to protect against one going bad... I figure if we have four for three people, we're unlikely to be out of commission ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread