Candyflavor.com ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Ill give a quick rundown on my experience.
Order placed on wed, and 2 business days go by with no confirmation or tracking number. I emailed, and was told they are behind due to moving and ac issues, and they will work through the weekend to mail orders.
A week later I email again saying- "Its been over a week, patience is running thin."..no reponse.
2 days later I email, saying " Time to cancel order"....next day I contact paypal to get money back.
THAT DAY, 2 hours later...heres what I get-
" Hey Guess what. Your order is on its way as you were sent a tracking number. But not only that-there is only 6 main flavor companies in the states and I own 3. I talk every week to the other three.
Sure I was late and you are being a major jerk. Our product is the best and I do not need your insults. Nor does any other flavor company.
Pearl"
I respond saying it just business, and I was patient, but I expect results. She comes back...

"I made it clear we had to move due to unexpected AC issues. A little obvious why no e-mail was responded too. It made zero difference to you-so you insulted me in my e-mail and in the Pay Pal environment. I really am not mad about the very small dollar amount associated with your insults.

I am sure your company runs into issues-glad for you if it is always perfect. You named the only company I do not own or talk too and they suck actually-beyond price. They have been diluting their flavor stock major to keep up with the vape market and the vape people dropping $1K a week know it. That is why I pick up their heavy hitters. They need quality not diluted crap and begged me up front to never dilute as it was an issue over time they all noted. And I am very lucky no large order waiting got testy-but it is only because our stuff is great, and probably because they are repeat. So, Glad Lorann can rush diluted crap to you. You of all people deserve it!

Also, you have e-mails into my other companies and you can bet they will go to the recycle bin. I rarely run into insulting people and if I do - it sure is not the vape market. You were a first.

Pearl"
I never mentioned e cigs...but call me crazy, these emails were just plain nuts....Time for reviews...

iamdougm

ECF Veteran
Doesn't sound like a very nice outfit with which to do business. But I know that when I buy my flavorings (Lorrans) they come in a sealed bottle and, I may be wrong on this, but they are NOT diluted! Maybe you hit Pearl during a hot flash or something LOL!

So I know where NOT to do any business for my flavorings.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
So, is this just a no name company I happened to stumble upon? Noone here ever tried them?...lorreans doesnt have a french vanilla, thats why I tried them. Looking like Perfumers Apprentice will get an order once they get some Frenchy stocked. I heard good things about them. At least I can share my experience and maybe save someone some headaches.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... Looking like Perfumers Apprentice will get an order once they get some Frenchy stocked. I heard good things about them. At least I can share my experience and maybe save someone some headaches.

Trust me. Linda at PA is an Excelent person to do business with.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Well, order arrived today. It was shipped the morning I canceled the order, I suspect immediately after receiving my cancellation email.. I guess I can review now. (Against my better judgment, I released funds)
They arrived in plain plastic bottles, with small, simple print stickers identifying the flavors. No dropper or stream tips. They were kind of sealed with orange electrical tape..which made no sense as there was no lip underneath the cap to seal off. So they were taped for fun I guess.
Espresso- was weak coffee
white chocolate- smells like pine sol, and tastes like pine sol with a nice hint of white chocolate aftertaste.
french vanilla- is watered down
mocha- is off, but close
caramel- seems ok, but still weak.
These are all oil based,and that in itself could be the main problem, and simply won't do. Rookie mistake, and maybe thats how oil based flavorings are. I have a bit of loreanns, and they are way stronger though.
All and all, definetly not worth repeating. I understand now why no pictures on the site.
The experience is posted, the flavoring could be debated, as Im no expert on those quite yet. Im still open to hear others experiences with this company. Happy vaping all.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
white chocolate- smells like pine sol, and tastes like pine sol with a nice hint of white chocolate aftertaste.

LMAO... Maybe you could make your juice out of this White Chocolate and sell it as a "Clean your Cartomizers as you Vape!".

Seriously, Check out Perfumer's Apprentice

I have had gotten some great flavors from them. They also have User Reviews.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Not done yet....OH GEEZ...CHECK THIS OUT.....I'll edit.

1- My response...She emailed saying to hit close button.
I closed the dispute against my better judgement. I suspect you shipped it the day I canceled the order, after reading my email, but that can't be proven. As for the product,it was expected to be a loss, and you will find my reviews in the proper forums, where you can NOW be found. I spend 50 dollars on a good breakfast. Like I said before, its just business, not a popularity contest. If 1k means something to you as far as the vape industry goes, then your simply a horrible liar, or have no idea. Either way, emails like those simply won't do you any justice, ever. Sorry, but I call em like i see em.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Her response......
You live in a dump mother :censored:. I just saw your home on Google earth. Kiss my :censored:. You have zero to loose is what I figure. Just your name on the net. Plus you are very :censored: stupid for lying about someone (me) who has all of your information. And it appears you have a son.

I am in all of those groups and have friends in all of those groups-so when I have time I will see your self righteous art work about me-you will sure know it. Actually I do not know why you got nice for a second and let up off the funds. Since you are threatening me over some $50 order. Don't tell me you spend that on breakfast. (And you are ugly as a mother :censored: too!) Yeah, until FDA knocks your :censored: door in.

You want "power" over someone elses life because yours is so :censored: miserable-you stepped on a hornets nest.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
All reading, close your mouth...I know, WOW!....I'll hold onto the emails for proof in case law needs involved, but STAY AWAY FROM THAT SITE. diy just doesnt seem to be my bag I guess.
Moderators are free to do as you see fit here, I'm as floored as everyone else. maybe shouldve kept this one quiet, maybe darn glad I posted..Im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread