www.ecigssa.co.za
Squonk1.jpg

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
haha, that pic of the Reo on the Boiler/Furnace/Water-heater/Whatever reminds me of my brother's basement.. Ive spent many a night with a Mod resting atop the Boiler/Furnace and a Cap'n N Coke in my non-vaping-hand down there ;) haha.

BEAUTIFUL Reo Woodvilles, for-sure! Absolutely beautiful... That 1st one is gorgeous, and those two in the 2nd Woodville pic, i wish i had the cash to pull one out of the mailbox someday. they're tantilizingly beautiful... I'd give a kidney for one. :D

Speaking of giving a kidney for a mod- JEEZ I would LOVE one of the new Reos with the new doors, & the sub-ohm capable upgrades. GOSH, I've been wanting a new Reo for so long, and now with the introduction of these new models, the wait seems even harsher on my psyche... UGH! I can't WAIT til I can get my mitts on one of them new Reos!! I would do ANYTHING... ANYTHING.. lol. seriously... not so seriously.. no, seriously, anything!!! haha. I just want a chance at owning the BEST mod on the PLANET, & video/text reviewing it, for Don to gain more customers and followers/popularity. Give me that chance, and I promise, I wont let you down!!! (no, I'm not on my knees, lol) OKAY. Enough begging for one night, I have my pride, I have my senses, & I know that this is wrong on many levels.. lol. I sincerely apologize for posting this w/out 1st editing out the above begging, hahah... OK, I'm done! lol.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That IS the most amazingly overabundant bloody I've ever seen!
Did you make it, or is that served at a bar or restaurant somewhere?

Started off the day with this 22 ounce behemoth bloody mary with many many toppings.
View attachment 526739

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Started off the day with this 22 ounce behemoth bloody mary with many many toppings.

A 22oz BM sounds pretty good right now (but you can keep the toppings). Don't have all the stuff to make them or I would right now... so adding the missing ingredients to the shopping list. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread