Best Drip Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Hi...I'm so sick of using cartos, lol! They are expensive and still a PITA, so...I guess I'm back to dripping. I am wondering if there are any preferred drip tips, or all they all about the same? BTW..I have a ProVape-1 which I absolutely adore :)Thanks

Without a doubt, Super T makes the best! They were the ones who invented the drip tip. The latest version is the T-Tip widemouth, which features a wide opening that funnels down so the liquid hits the atty at just the right spot.

They are also the most expensive, but it's a one-time purchase. They come in delrin (plastic), aluminum, or stainless steel. IMHO, the stainless still T-tip is the best (also the most pricey) because the liquid won't stick to the sides while dripping, like it sometimes does with delrin.

I used to have a cheapo drip tip, but frequently had a mouthful of juice. That never happens with my stainless steel Super T.

RadicalJD

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I just bought some from Volcano and I really like them. They are aluminum and come in colors, very petite, they fit in my Joye and my E-smoker, I really like the size kind of short the hole is small though. Shaped to fit the lips and were 3.95 each. The colors are great bought a few to match different colored cigs. They are for a 510.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I just bought some from Volcano and I really like them. They are aluminum and come in colors, very petite, they fit in my Joye and my E-smoker, I really like the size kind of short the hole is small though. Shaped to fit the lips and were 3.95 each. The colors are great bought a few to match different colored cigs. They are for a 510.

+1 Super-T

Haha...this is becoming an expensive habit buster, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread